Chapter 12

Mike and I won the chicken fight.

"Suckers!" I smile and high-five Mike.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm hungry. Let's eat!" Calum grins and starts making his way towards shore.

"NEVER!" I scream and jump on his back. "I shall defend my food! FOR NARNIA!" I yell and Calum laughs right before his head goes under.

"Dangit, Missy!" Calum rises from the water and runs his hand through his hair, chuckling. "Better watch your back." He winks, and with that, we all make our way to shore.

~                        ~                         ~

"No. The Hulk is by far the best! I will not bring myself down to your level, Mortal. The Hulk is the best." I shake my head and finish my sandwich.

"No, he's not. Thor is obviously the better Avenger. He's a god, for crying out loud." Calum argues. As if a god is better than the Hulk.

"The Hulk can't die. He tested it. Shot a bullet in his mouth and the Hulk spat it out. And he can practically fly, because of his jumps." I put in my opinion. I know I'm right.

"But Thor can fly. He is practically invincible, and he's a Prince."

"Whatever. I'm right, you're wrong. End of story. I'm going to take a walk down the beach. Who wants to come?"

"I'll come." Michael stands up and helps me up too.

"Alright." I smile and we head down the beach.

~                        ~                         ~

"Let's sit here for a bit. This is a long beach." I gesture at a table, in the shade.

"Alrighty. Hey, Artemis?" Michael sits next to me.

"Yes?" He's never called me Artemis before...

"I need to tell you something. I've been holding it in for about 2 and a half weeks now."

"Okay?"

"I like you. A lot. Like, a lot a lot. And I just... You're beautiful.. uhm.. I was-" I cut him off with a kiss. It starts light but gets deeper as my hands travel up his arms and around his neck, to his hair. His arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me closer, where there is almost no room between our bodies.

"Glad to know you feel the same way." He says, and smiles, through the kiss. But as soon as he finishes, he closes the gap between our lips again.

~~

Micsy action ;)

Sorry for a late update! (rhyme) Hope this was good. so excited for the climax mwaha.

Also, the Hulk is the best.

Almost 100 reads! That's music to an author's ears. :)

xx

~~