prologue

Childhood friends suman and shravan meet after ten long years. In those ten years,their status, education, friends, attitude ,thoughts have changed except their feel for each other. ..the feel was more than friendship that left unrecognised by both of them. ..

  Initially, shravan misunderstood suman in likely to what happened in their childhood. Later, he realised and became a good friend of suman. There were situations, where these two pure souls identify their love for each other. .but,  in response to the family situation, they kept aside their feelings. Yet, the fate made them to realize their love irrelevant to the situations.

  Being a polite man, shravan kept his heart covered always. being a simple girl, suman waited for him to express his love for her. When the day came, sumo faced a threaten from ramnath in relation to preethi and pushkar s wedding. Beholder of enormous love for family as well as  shravan, sumo left her hands tied. Her silence and negligence  created shravan more furious. ..but still, he hid his love for sumo  in his heart chambers and decided to show her never. Whereas sumo, decided to wait for his proposal. ..

Let's see how they identify their love. ...how it ended up in wedding. ..a shraman short story. ..