The tie braker. ..

Sumo returned home a bit early. ..she had a dilemma on what she had done for shravan since yesterday night. .. ..

She was uncertain about his day. ..did he manage to reach the court on time. .? to whom she could ask. .? She took the phone to ring him. ..her ego barged out. ..why should she call. .?

She flung the phone at couch. ..

She wasn't sure when he would be returning. ..she changed into casuals and criss crossed the living room. ..

Little while later, she sat in the couch, tugging her knee with her arms. ..

Her mind previewed  the happiest moments she shared with shravan in that same house. ..

little fights....misunderstandings. ..chasing. ..popcorn. ..movie nights. ..teasing. ...street foods. .

A heart full smile appeared in her face. ..they had thousands of misunderstanding yet they stand for each other as friends. ..

Sumo huffed as she think about their friendship. ..childhood relationship. ..

Relectantly, the present day scenario came into her mind. .a lone tear escaped from her eyes. ..she wasn't sure about their coming days. ..but she decided to stop annoying him. ..what she did sofar to shravan may be childish in any other's eye. .but for her, it was a kind of outburst. ..

She wanted him to get hurted but, it was too painful for her to feel his pain. ..she was more broken than he think. ..she tried to build her up by seeing his hurt. ..

Sumo wiped her tears. ..she checked the time. ..it was half past ten. ..she had lost tracking the time in thinking. ..

" why  didn't he come yet. .?"

Sumo stood at the doorstep and viewed beyond the grilled gate. ..there wasn't any evidence of him, coming. ..

The minutes passed slowly, agonisingly. ..

When it was too late, sumo got tensed. ..she recalled how he struggled with his ill stomach even in the morning. ..she recalled how he was tensed while leaving. ..

She dialled Shravan's number. ..it was  silent on the other side ...

" shiit. .. .."

The truth hit her that she was the one who had spoilt his phone. ..

She sat by holding her head. ..to whom she could ask. .?rakesh ji. ..?

She quickly dialled his number. ..

" suman ji. ..Sir didn't attend the case today. .infact, I thought to call you. ..is he fine. ..i couldn't get him on phone too. .."

Sumo's face beaded with perspiration. ..she felt as if she is going to faint. ..

Should I call pushkar. .?or uncle. .?How could I. .?what should I tell them. .?

She felt her  thoughts racing. ..

Her mind pleaded god to be with shravan. ..

" tring. ..tring. ..tring ..."

Sumo paced to the phone and paused a second  to see the call from unknown number. ..

Might be shravan. ...

She took the call hurriedly. ..

" shravan. .."

  Sumo's face turned down to hear the other end's voice. ..

" Aditya. .?"

" sumo. ..how are you. .?Don't worry. ..henceforth, you will be fine. ..don't bather much about shravan. ..I broke him heavily and he won't interfere in your life. ..you are a free bird now. .."