yet another chapter. ..

Sumo's pov :

    It was breezing outside. .I tried to veil  the curtains as I preferred a little warmth. ..but, the curtains struck as though it  didn't understand me. ..I was struggling to reach the top where the clamp has been struck. .

  " screech. ..."

The squeaky noise awoke  shravan from his laptop. ..He fathomed the situation ...

" sumo. ..leave it. ..I will do "

He  came for my help. ..

I immediately stepped away, as his proximity had already created havoc since morning. ..I didn't want to bath in embarrass by  hundredth time. ..

  He strangely stared me ..He curtained the windows and stretched his arms. ..

" aah ...I am feeling sleepy. .aren't you. .?"

    " yes . .aah. .no. ..no. .."

He simply asked and I stammered idiotically. ..perhaps, I was too shy or may be not comfortable as everything between us was set right. ..

   He looked me quizzically. ..

" what's wrong with you sumo. ..are you alright. .?you are not taking care of yourself. ..you weren't slept well since I injured. ..why don't you take rest. .it's almost ten o clock. .."

   His words echoed his concern. .

" aah. ..it's not like that shravan. ..I am feeling sleepy. but ,i am waiting for Preetha 's call. ..you go to bed. .."

I smiled at him concealing my tremble. ..

" okay. ..don't take too much time... ..good night. .."

He warned me  with a smile. ..

I nodded yes. ..

   I bit my inner cheek to continue my pretending asif I feel normal. .

  'Its  unlike me. I always thought to be a bold girl. ..trembling to his proximity,  blushing, feeling vague, shyness... .These are not my kind of  things. ..I knew shravan since our childhood. ..in these years, everything has been changed except our thoughts for each other. .yeah, there were some misunderstandings, yet my love for him has grown much that I didn't aware of. ..I didn't know when I have developed too much sensitivity to him. .probably that's where I had  lost myself to him. .completely. ..'

     ' tring. ..tring. ..'

I came out of spell as my phone rang. .

" haan. ..bol Preetha. .."

.....................
..........

.......

" okay then,I will see to that. .."

I cut the call. ..

I saw shravan with moist eyes. ..He was leaning on the head frame and swiping his mobile. ..

  I sat beside him. ..and continued to stare him elf struck. ..shravan who was busy with the phone, shocked to see me staring at him. ..

  He waved his hands in front of me. ..

" sumo. ..Are you there. .?hello. .?"

" haan. ."

I looked baffled. ..

" sumo. ..I knew that I am handsome. ..but, I feel a bit embarrassed ..and. .."