Every turn may have a new begining

Shravan's pov :

The sun rose at  the eastern sky. ..I rubbed my eyes and clenched to the gleaming in sunshine. ..I pulled the blanket and tugged me. ..

I turned to Sumo's side and found the place empty. ..I smiled by recalling the night. ..finally, we are one now. ..In spite of all our misunderstandings, our  love won. ..

   " sumo. .."

I called her name. ..i wished to see her blushing. ..

" sumo darling. .."

I called her again as she hadn't responded. ..

  Her request to meet nirmala ahuja came to my memory. ..she might have gone to meet her..

I sighed. .., I didn't want sumo to meet nirmala ahuja,  but... I couldn't say no to her when she requested. ..

I knew sumo. ..asking permission  is not in her genetic code. .. ..that too, to me. .?

Even then, she requested me. ..I had no choices left. ..after all, she respected me and our relationship. ..

I smiled. ..

   she had changed a lot for the past few  days. ..she had been smiling always and her eyes  pleaded me  to be around her. ..her love and care made me to  feel complete. ..

  I was not less than her. ..my hands were not on my control and wrapped her whenever possible. .I yearned to be with her asif her warmth is my oxygen. ..

Surprisingly, I blushed. ..thank god. ..sumo wasn't here ...otherwise, I might have died by embarrass. ..

I shook my head and got up from the bed. ..

   I headed to the washroom. ..

There was a note stuck at the door. ..

' good morning my dear hubby. ..miss me. ..I will be waiting to hug you. ..'

   my grin widened. ..sumo wrestler... had become sumo darling. ..

'Yes. ..I will miss you. ..come soon. ..I am waiting to hug you. ..love you darling. ..'

I said myself. ...and rushed to the daily chores ...

------------------------------------------------------

   When I descended down, I saw pushkar with his trade mark smile. ..

" bhaiyyya. .. I missed you a lot. .."

He ran at  me and hugged tight as much as he could. ..

" chote. ..I don't think you might have missed me. ..."

I smirked. ..

He even more tightened his grip. ..

" aah. ..chote. ..I don't know how  preethi manages your chimpanzee hugs. .. ..god. ..have mercy on her ..."

  I teased him. ..He blushed redder. ..

" ikkkummm. ..ikkkummm. ... beta. . . you both have grown up. ..mind your tongues while teasing each other. ...look preethi. ..she is embarrassing. .."

Chachi said by twisting one of my ears. ..

" chachi. .."

I howled. ..

" well said kamini. ..they got married even then, behaving like kids. .."

Papa said with a fake anger. ..

" Papa. ..i missed you a lot. .."

I hugged him. ..

" me too beta. .."

His hands patted my back fondly. ..

"Shravan. . . where is suman. ?"

Chachi  eyed me suspiciously. ..she was completely oblivious to the past three days incidents. ..

" Beta. ..aren't you both fight again . .?"  Papa worried. ..

I burst of laughter. ..

Everyone's eyes were on me thinking that I went crazy. ..

" Papa. ..chachi. ..nothing like that. ..we are okay. ..she just went out ...that's it. .."

I could see their visible sigh. ..

" chalo. ..time for breakfast. .."

Lala ji focused on food as usual. ..not intended to leave an opportunity to dine with family. ..

Everyone sat to dine in. ..

" Papa. ..I wanted to say something. ..and this would be the right time I guess. .."

Papa looked me quizzically. ..

" Papa. ..I have decided to shift my London office here. ..I wish  to start an independent firm. ..."

  Papa stunned with my decision. ..

" What. .?independent firm. .?Then what's the need of malhothra associates. .?i  had been working all along only for your comfort. ..shravan. ..what's the need to work alone. .?i don't understand your stand. ..i had built each stone of malhothra associates  only for you. .."

He panted with turmoil. ..

  I looked him overwhelmed with his love. ..

" Papa. ..i can understand. ..but, let me prove myself. ..and. ..pushkar is the one who deserves the malhothra associates. ..I would help him if necessary. ..Please papa. ..let me do what I want. .."

It was evident that no one expected this kind of decision from me, including chachi. ...

There was a long pause ... papa  stood up and turned to leave. ..

" Papa. .." I stopped him. ..

" shravan. ..you have grown up now. ..and experienced to decide. ..I do agree with you. ..."

" god bless you. ..be successful in your every step. .."

He   raffled my hair. ..

" thankyou papa. .."

I hugged him. ..

------------------------------------------------------

Though everyone surprised at my  decision, chachi was satisfied ....finally, she succeeded in holding malhothra associates for pushkar. ..in a better way. ..she touched my head asif blessing me...

  Her eyes were moist despite her best efforts. ..

" puthar. ..you had proved to be a good brother. ..but. . I didn't mean to snatch the entire associate. ..I ...I. ..just. .."

She stuttered with guilt. ..

I interrupted her. ..

" Oh. ..chachi. ..did I ask you anything. .? It's my own decision. ..I don't even have a right to hold it mine. .pushkar did his part by working hard. ..He is my brother. ..what else  he needed  to deserve. .."

  I consoled her in a possible way. ..to be frank, I didn't feel that I was sacrificing  anything for someone. ..I had found my eternal happiness. ..my sumo. ..that's all I needed for my lifetime. ..and I got it. ..

" bhaiya. ..I am not happy with you. .."

Pushkar looked gloomy. ..

" chote. ..it's not a big deal. ..Make it simple man. ..."

I dragged him to me. ..

"Promise me bhaiya. ..you should be with me at tough times. .."

He replied. ..

" if I am not. ..then who it would be. ..my chimpanzee. .."

I punched him. ..

" that's like malhothra clan. .."

Lala ji joined in our laughter. ..