He wanted to talk. ..

Sumo's pov :

" it's you. ..who is important to me. ..nothing is more important than you "

His words were strong enough to convey his emotions. I was reciprocating his deepened look. I didn't know how long we were looking at each other. ..my mobile ring tone awakened us. ..He left my shoulders and turned away. The call was from Preetha. ..

" haan. ..Preetha. ..tell me "

.........

"  okay. ..I am leaving now. ...just find the file. ..I am on the way. ."

I groomed myself  hastily. I took my car keys and about to leave. ..

" sumo. ." He stopped me. .

" shravan. ..I was scheduled to attend a client. .I have no time to spend with you. .moreover, I am not interested. .."

I didn't expect him to answer. ..He crossed my way. ..

" sumo. ..come. ..I will drop you. ."

I neglected him and stepped downstairs. He followed me.

" suman. ..shravan. .. .."  kamini chachi smiled at me. .she invited us for the breakfast. ..

" chachi. ..sumo has an urgent meeting. ..we planned to go out. ..bye. .chachi. .." He replied her  precisely.

I understood that he was trying to maintain my dignity. ..I pushed my thoughts. .. .I have to rush now. . Hence, I  ran to my car. I didn't want to waste my time by arguing with shravan. ..

  I was shocked to see the punctured  car  tyre .I held my head ...

I held my head

"Omg ...perfect timing. ..now, what to do. .."

I looked for an auto . but, I was sure that there is no way I could get one. ..I  kicked the tyre irritatedly. ..I saw shravan waiting for me at his car. .He horned once. ..

" no. ..I won't. .."  I stood stubborn.

After few minutes,  he horned twice. ..

" no. ..sumo...."

Sooner. ..He horned thrice  periodically. I knew this was the last alarm. ..

I stood at my decision. I won't accept his help. .but, I was running out of time. The investors meet would bring an enormous change in pct and the fellow workers would be benefited. This point made me to reconsider my decision.

I stepped towards his car. I sat in the passenger's seat .He drove to Pct. It was a monotonous journey. We had  never been like that. ..I was pretending to see the mobile phone. .

He dropped me at pct.

"Thank you. ."  I thanked him with flat emotions.

" sumo. .I will wait here ..attend the meeting. ..after that we are going out. .." He said .

" I guess there won't be time. .I would be busy. ..better. ..don't wait. .."  I had a heated conversation with him as if he was a stranger to me. ..I almost sharpened my words good enough to hurt him. ..

He got down from the car and shut the door audibly.  I saw his highly frustrated face. I was expecting him to loose his temper. He looked around for a second. He controlled himself by closing his eyes. He started the conversation quietly.

" sumo. ..I need to talk to you. ..it's an emergency. ..try to understand. Give me space to express me. .i will be waiting here no matter how long it takes. I need to open up. .."

His words made me to feel bad for him. My mind induced me to make him comfort. .my anger towards him curbed me not to do so. .eventually, I decided to talk with him.after all, I too wanted to clarify so many things. ..

Before I could begin, the investors arrived. I saw shravan with a little smile. I went to welcome the investors.

" hello. ..Mr. shravan. ..Surprise to see you here. .."

One of them had talked with shravan.

  " hello. ..Mr. Rajesh. .just came to drop my wife. ..meet mrs suman shravan. .."

He introduced me with the beamed pride. .I was wondered about his attitude. .., but  for now , i was tensed about the investors. .they asked shravan to join them. He refused genuinely and stayed back at car. ..

The investors were  happy with the location and infrastructure. Already they had a rough idea about the investments and expenditures. ..lastly, I have to introduce the raw material suppliers. .

I and Preetha  went out with the investors to show the material suppliers. I was sure that shravan would wait outside...I knew well that he didn't had his breakfast. .before leaving,I  packed his tiffin .I told one of my workers to hand over the tiffin to him. ..

It was around 3 pm .I totally forgot about shravan. .when I returned I really hurted to see him sleeping in the car. ..I waked him up. ..

He opened his eyes. .and stretched his body. .

" job done. ..shall we go. .?"

" shravan. ..have you gone mad. .why you are adament. ..is it easy to stay in the car more than six hours. ?"

I saw his packed lunch left unopened at the seat. My anger peaked. ..

" shravan. ..why you didn't had the tiffin. ?really you have gone crazy. .."

He was shocked to hear my anger. .He tried to convince me ...when it failed, he told strenuously. .

" sumo. .. I  want to talk to you. ..that's all I want now. .."

   I felt the seriousness and nodded yes. ..