❤❤❤❤❤

Sumo's pov :

  I was completely lost into his eyes. ..

" beeb. .beeb. .."

Shravan's phone beebed. ..He  went to pick the phone...

I moved to the wardrobe and took the carton which was almost loaded with all my memories with shravan. ..

Today I decided to let him know what i feel about him since my  childhood . ..

I didn't know why, I feel to surrender myself to him. ..obviously  this is not sumo . ..though, it seemed that I respected him and our relationship. ..whole hearted love  made this to happen probably. ..

   "shravan. .."

He turned to me. ..and wondered to see a big carton that held a lot of cards and gifts. ..

  He raised his brows. ..He opened it and  amazed at what he's seeing. ..

He had a wide grin. ..His eyes were glistening. ..He went through  the cards one by one. ...

     We recalled our childhood  moments. .Some of them brought us laugh. ..Some made us cry. ..Some criticised. ..Some events made us to wince with pain. ..

   We had a throwback by going through the memory box. ..by the time, we were leaning on each other, like friends. ..

  Slowly, step by step. ..the anonymous,invisible wall that was built in between us cracked.... broken. ..and vanished. .

  We spent a friendly yet heartfelt time after so many years. ..even a little hesitation ,we had so far ,to close each other  went off. ..

  Mean while, I hid the letter that I wrote for shravan  at my school days. ..but, I was too late. ..it was noticed   by my lawyer husband ...
He wiggled his brows at me. ..smirking. ..

" sumo. ..what's that. .?"

I stepped back by hiding the letter  .....

" nothing. .." I said

" no. ..you hid something. ..i have seen .."

He stubbornly nodded. ..

" Sh. ..shravan. ..don't mistake me. ..it's  a letter to my first crush. .. ."

I pretended to be hesitating. ..

"What. .?" 

    His face darkened. ..

    His eyes shadowed with a pinch of desperate and a scoop of  sorrow. .

     I couldn't control my laugh. ..

'Mr. malhothra. ..jealous. .?despair. .?..i like it. ..'

  Sumo wale wrestler peeped out of me. ..

" haan. ...." I said and  tried not to laugh. ..but, my senses failed me. ..a smile that appeared in my lips awoke him. . ..He understood. ..

" you. ..you cheated me. ..sumo. ..give it to me. ..just  give me...i said. .."

He advanced his steps at me. ..I started to run ..

     He blocked me and snatched  the paper from me. ..this time, it's my turn. ..i started to chase him. .

I couldn't reach his height. ..He took his height as advantage and held the paper at the maximum height he could. ..