Love _is everything. ..

There was an  oceanic silence since an hour. ..shravan was sitting on the bed leaning at the head board. ..He almost remained in the same position for longer hours. ..

Sumo, who had no idea to react,hence  opted to be silent. ..

Sometimes, it's better to stay calm than explain how exactly you feel which may worsen the situation. ..

She glared at shravan who was nearly restless. ..

'Shravan. ..I know you were right in every word. ..but, aunty. . . She did nothing wrong with you. ..she even tried to see you. ..she didn't deviate from her role as a mother. ..it's uncle, who should be accused. ..He is the only one who could clarify everything. ..I should talk about this to uncle soon after he returns. ..'

She decided to talk with ramnath sooner. ..

" ikkkummm. .."

She cleared her throat deliberately  to grab Shravan's attention. ..

He looked sumo. ..the very next second, his trademark smile appeared in his lips. ..

" haan. ..sumo. .."

Sumo deepened her look on him with soared surprise. ..

'Shravan. ..how could you even smile after this kind of  emotional tragedy. .? You are so genuine in mind. ..pure like a kid. ..you are much matured to handle your emotions. ..surely, I gonna get back aunty to malhothras. ..I hope you will understand everything. ..I can't see you in pain. ..you can veil your agony inside ..but. . I can read it in your eyes. ..I will bring the real happiness for you. ..'

   While sumo was drawn in to her thoughts ,shravan waved his hands in front of her. ..

" hello. ..where you are. ..my dear wife. .."

Sumo hesitantly held Shravan's hands. ..

" shravan. ..I know you are upset. ..but, can I have a word. .? "

shravan laughed at her poor face. ..

" sumo. ..this politeness doesn't suit you well. ..ask me. ..you are my better half. ..and could ask anything. .."

  " shravan. .I guess you have done mistake by shouting at aunty. .."

She didn't finish. ..shravan cut her in between. ..

" sumo. ..Please. ..I don't want to discuss anything about her. ..and. ..importantly, i don't want our relationship to be spoilt because of  this issue. .."

Sumo understood his stand. ..after all, she too didn't want a mess in their relation again. .she slightly nodded. ..

Shravan pressed her palm. ..

" sumo. ..i knew you were right. ..i shouldn't have been rude to her. ..but, whenever I see her my desperate childhood comes  in front of me. ..I was yearning for her love. ..her warmth, her guidance, "

" I am helpless that I couldn't control me anymore. ..perhaps, I have developed much aversion on her name itself. .."

Sumo listened him without interruption. ..

" sumo. ..I had everything in my life. ..I earned so much of money and  reputation, in an younger age itself  ..though, I wasn't happy only because I don't had my mother to share with. .."

" I felt that I was incomplete until you stepped into my life. ..I married you on thorns only to hold you with me. ..because, I have no one to love me, hold me and trust me. ..that's why I bore all your torture. ..because, you are innocent. ..I needed you in my life at any cost. ..I believed that you will understand me one day. ..and will  love me like no one could do in this world. .."

  Shravan's hold on her palm gets tighter when he spoke. ..He leaned on her lap and she could hear him weeping. ..

  Sumo couldn't hold her back after hearing his pain. .she melted inside to see the devil lawyer crying like an innocent kid. ...she ruffled his hair softly and stroke his back reassuringly. .. ..

   " shravan. ..stay strong. ..you did nothing wrong. ..I promise you. ..you won't feel bad about aunty from now . ..I am here with you. .to love you. ..to hold you. ..to get you warmth. ..you wouldn't be incomplete. ..you are so genuine. ..so pure. ..kind hearted and lovable. ..don't feel bad. ..everything gonna be  alright. .."

She kissed his forehead with love. ..and let him to stay at her lap. ..slowly, shravan dozed off at her warmth. ..

' Shravan ...it's absolutely not your hatred towards aunty. ..it's the enormous love you had for her. ..I understand this and I will make you too to understand. ..'

  She continued to ruffle his hair to ease him. ..she fixed her fondly gaze on him without a wink. ..

  The most wanted.. greatest Lawyer in the city was sleeping like an infant at Sumo's lap. ..this could happen only in love. ..❤

❤