The End. ..

Sumo's pov :

      Shravan punched the side wall with rage in failure to control his tears. ..

" shravan. ..have you gone mad. .."

I  held his hands to stop him punching. ..His hands were bleeding. ..

" leave me sumo. ...yes. ..I have gone mad. ..what's happening around me. ..for god sake someone tell me. ..Please. .."

   His voice cracked. ..His face clouded with fear and anxious. ..
He sat at the floor close to papa. ..

" Papa. ..why you are worrying about her. ..that nirmala ahuja. ..she is the one I never wanted to see in my life again. ..I hate her. ..I hate her. ..I hate her. .."

Shravan's yell hystericly increased. ...I paced at him and patted his back. ..

" shravan. ..Please stay calm. ..she is your mother. .."

"   see....your hand is bleeding. ..pushkar bring the first aid kit. .."

I pressed his bleeding hands. ..

" no. ..no. ..just. ..leave me. .."

He pushed me away. ....

" shravan. ..stop it. .."

   Shravan stunned to hear papa shouting. ..

   Everyone kept silence. .it was a freaky cold silence, except our breath sounds. ..

    " shravan. ..no one had rights to talk about her, except me ...she is my wife. ..your mother. ... ...she is still nirmala malhothra. ..neither she divorced me nor she married ahuja. ..."

Papa started to narrate in a flat tone. ...

  " it was all my fault. ..I brutally murdered the truth. ..she just went to take care of ahuja 's business  and his son. ..he was only a mentor to her. ..it was my ego what did everything. ..i put up lame story  on her ...as I thought you started to hate her. ..even then, she struggled with me  for you...she prepared to file a case against me . ..I sent you to London. ..far away from her reach. ..in addition, I threatened her that I would destroy her charector in front of you if she ever approaches you. ..my words made her to stay away from you. .."

" I am not sure if you believe the truth behind all these  things. ..it was my love for you. ..i loved you more than anything. ..i haven't realised my mistake till yesterday. ..i came to talk with you. ..again, I scared of losing you. ..i returned as usual. ..now, my heart's burden has been taken off. .."

" I know, it would be easy to ask excuse. ..I have ruined your childhood. ..fed you with the negativity about your own mother. ..I am not in a position to bear loses. .."

" shravan. ..Please. . understand. ..I need both of you. ...forgive me. ..it's all my fault. ..nothing with nirmala. ..."

He said everything from the bottom of heart. ...

   Shravan froze at the floor where he was sitting. ..His eyes streamed with tears uninterruptedly....

   Papa touched Shravan's shoulders. ..

" shravan. .."

He jerked and paced to his  room. ..

Papa looked me quizzically. ..His eyes pleaded me to support him. ..

I understood him. ..

" Papa. ..don't worry. .He will understand. ..give him his space. ..I will take care of him. ..you check with aunty. .."

  By the time, pushkar got the car ready. ..Lala ji and kamini chachi  accompanied papa. ..

" Papa. .."