It's all about love 💕

Shravan s pov :

It has been nearly half a month since the coffee shop incident. All these days I and sumo  were together  in performing pushkar ' s wedding arrangements. Throughout. ..I felt a different colour of sumo. She was with me in arranging everything but I couldn't feel her presence with me. She curled herself into mute mode.i couldn't conclude her behaviour. Sometimes, she spoke nonstop. In other times, she passed just a smile. ..a lifeless smile. I expected her to share the ups and downs with me. ..that never happened between us. ..

   In addition, kamini chachi came up with new demands everyday. Poor sumo. ..she did as she told. I was happy to help her. At least, she allowed me to some extent. ..but not in terms of money. Her self respect. ..I really wonder her strength to struggle all at once. Self motivated girl. ..the best part of  sumo.

  In between, papa infused me with negativism as much as he could. He started to compare sumo with my mom. A woman, who left her own family for her career. I knew sumo to be a career oriented girl but, not important than the family. Papa viewed sumo as a self centered, independent woman. He insisted her as a money minded girl.  I understood papa 's fear. He  scared about my  future. .He scared that sumo might leave me in between like my mom did. ..

As a father, he wanted me to be happy. I could understand his view. But, as he think sumo was never a selfish, money minded girl. Her love and dedication for her family speak volumes about her good character. I knew papa didn't  change his mind so far. He just said yes for my wish to marry sumo. He had a good confidence on me that I would change by time. He blue printed a well play towards the same.

But, he failed to understand my depth of love for sumo. It was not just  an infatuation that happened some  days before. It was a blend of souls that happened by births. As a lawyer, he might be good at dealing difficult cases. ..but unaware of my heart .I left him to time.i heard all his advices to make him at comfort zone.

   There was a thin difference between sumo and my mom. ..though they share same qualities, sumo seconds her wishes for her family which was not my mom's category. This thin line made sumo to be a huge humanitarian. I believed in time ,to make papa understand this stand about sumo.

    Everything went well till Aditya s arrival. Aditya, a college friend of sumo and pushkar. From the very first day, he glued to sumo like a shadow. Though sumo stood at her line, Aditya made embarrassed situations by his over smart behaviours. Sometimes, sumo pleaded for relief from his sticky tortures. Later, I came to know that he had a crush on sumo at their college days.

   I conveyed sumo indirectly  that I didn't like Aditya .sumo understood me and stayed away from him for sometime.  And finally, he left after pushkar 's wedding.. .I have accepted all her emotions and her duty was over with preethi s wedding. It could be my day at end. I decided to open up my heart to her. I had faith in papa that, he won't be a barrier for my happiness. ..

I went to Tiwari killa with loaded excitement. I saw sumo out of nanaji 's room. her eyes swollen like a red cherry. ..she must be crying a lot. But, why. .?Before I could reach her, she left to terrace unaware of me.

I stepped towards nanaji 's room and  stood outside  to overhear  their talk.  I  confused  to see Aditya with his mother . later, I understood that it was a marriage proposal for sumo and Aditya. ..I saw nanaji promising the relationship. I shocked to see Aditya s mother. The word 'shock ' would be tiny to express my heart. She was my mom who left me at my school time.

I left Tiwari killa with heavy hearted. I didn't say this to anyone. I had a feel to talk with sumo. May be ,she too  had the same feeling.

Sumo took my call at first ring.

" sumo. .."

" haan. . . shravan. ."

" are you okay. .."

". ..think so. .."

"  I came to Tiwari killa in the morning. ..I saw Aditya and his mom. ..now tell me. ..are you okay. .?"  I felt her shock at the other side. She opted for silence for an instant. It seemed that, she didn't expect my direct blunt.

" shravan. .I overheard them proposing marriage for sumo and Aditya. ..Nanaji accepted as he was satisfied with them. ." She spoke as if it was not related to her anywhere.

" What about you. .?" I asked to the point.

" What about me. .?nothing. .."

" shravan. ..I need to be alone for sometime. ..can you please give me the space. .?"  She stopped me questioning further. I cut the call as I respect her feelings.

So,  she would go with nanaji 's decision as his promise is  important than anything. ...I can't even imagine a life without sumo.

My all rage turned towards my mom. She never bathered about me always. She fetched my childhood happiness .she was the reason for the troubles that I underwent. Now, she tried to snatch   sumo for her son . Sumo. ..the only happiness of mine. ..

    You have snatched everything from me. This should not continue. This is my turn now. I will stop the marriage at any cost.

The darker side of me aroused. It soared high when I thought about Sumo's incapability to do anything. That's when I did the mistake. ..my life's biggest mistake. ...a  common  cliché , every angry men do. ..I didn't mean it so. I didn't had a thought of Sumo's reputation. All I wanted was to stop the marriage. ..but ...the twist in the tale was set here. ..so  badly. ..