relationships ...

Sumo's pov :

   "Ting. ..ting. .."

  The door bell brought back us from the spell. ..I was a bit embarrassed. .I turned back to conceal myself. .

    He ran  his hands around my waist. ..His hard frame was almost glued to my back. .

"Sh...shravan. .."

I stammered. ..

He didn't bather much. ..He rested his chin at my shoulders. ..His breath was fanning at my cheeks. ..I couldn't react much since I was already elf struck. ..

  " shravan. ..the door bell. .? "

I gathered all my power to speak. ..

" let it be. .."

His words were too cool. ..

I turned swiftly and stepped away from him. ..

He shrugged his shoulders and looked me strangely. ..

  " shravan. ..stay there itself. ."

I thought to speak boldly, yet I couldn't. ..my trembling words rather invited him to me. ..

He was heading towards me steadily. ..I must say that I was amazed  with  his simple yet gorgeous look. ..undoubtedly, I was attracted to him. ..

'  Shravan. ..already I am collapsing at you. ..I didn't even recover from your simple touch. ..I may not be able to withstand your touches and piercing looks anymore. ..I am feeling too fragile for your love. ..shravan. ..I feel as if I am dying ...Please ...have mercy on me. ..don't  near me. .Please. ..'

  I was pleading inside. ..the only way I could save me would be leaving. ..I have fasten my steps towards the door. ..

He paced beyond me. .and blocked the entrance ...I couldn't get way as he spread his hands widely. ..

" shravan. ..leave the way. .."

I said calmly. ..He smiled. ..

" mmmm. ..sure. .."

He stood at the entrance by leaning at one side. .a mischievous smile crept on his lips. ..

' what the hell. ..If I choose to go at the given space, surely I gonna touch his torso. ..I was trapped. ..oh. ..god. ..'

I stood baffled. ..

He might have understood my thoughts. ..He wiggled his brows. ..and smiled. ..

" sumo. ..I didn't know that the  sumo wrestler would be this much fragile for her hubby's love ..."

He left the entrance and made way. ..

   "go. ..open the door. .."

He sat at the couch with a magazine. ..

I  stared him with the boundless love i had for him...i was clueless how he could love me this  much. ..and  the second, his feelings broke out loud for me  ...His simple gesture to feel my love, to understand how I feel for him. ..I was a stupid that I didn't understand him so far. ..

  " Ting. ..ting. .."

I came out of my thoughts with a jerk. ..

'Who it would be. .? Papa would be coming tomorrow only. ..pushkar. ..no way. ..then. ..who it would be. ..'

I opened the door ...and shocked to see Aditya. ..

" Aditya. ..you. .?"

My words echoed my disgust. ..

  " Aditya. ?"

His name was more than enough for shravan to outburst. ..He jumped from the couch. ..He neared me and dragged me at his side. ..

He grabbed Aditya' s collar. ..

" how dare you to come here. ..you. ..coward. ..get lost. ..or else, I will call the cops. .."

" shravan. .I am so sorry. .I don't know that we are brothers. ..I was at anger that you married sumo by cheating me. ..that's why, I thought to punish you. ..I don't know that you both love each other. .I am sorry. .."

Aditya was sincerely apologising. ..

" just stop it. .. first of all...i am not your brother. ..your so called mother is not mine. ..I  didn't even know her. ..then, how could we  meant to be brothers. ..just. ..leave. ..I prefer to be calm only because I don't want anymore troubles in my life. ..just get out. .."

Shravan dragged Aditya out of house. ..

" shravan. ..leave him. .Please. ..shravan. .."

  I stood scared to see furious shravan. .I tried to calm him. ..

   " shravan. ..leave him. .."

I turned to the voice. ..I stunned to see nirmala aunty. ..

I saw shravan with soared fear. ..I held my breath to witness his rage. ..

" don't call me by my name. ..you don't have the right to call me. ..I don't want to see you. ..I just hate you nirmala ahuja. .."

"Shravan. .."

  Nirmala aunty stepped towards shravan. ..

" I said. ..leave. ..now. .."

His shout made me to shiver. .I recalled his calm and adorable eyes that he had on me some minutes ago. ..at present ,my heart thumped hardly to witness his rage. ..

   I  touched his shoulders. ..

" shravan. ..somehow, she is your mother. ..have some respect on her. ..be calm ...Please. .."

   I said politely. ..

He threw a serious look on me. ..

" sumo. .are you asking me to have respect on her. ..do you know. ..who she is. ..nirmala ahuja. ..she had thrown her own child for someone...she has spoilt my childhood. . . I was alone when I needed so much of love and care from my family. ..I lived like an orphan ."

" sumo. ..I was expecting her to visit me at least  once in my life  like a fool. ...she never even tried to know about me. ..she made me to hate her. ..because of her,  I created a negative impression about every women. ..she snatched my everything. ..finally, she decided to snatch away my only happiness. ..how could she even think to get you from me. ..you are the only one hope in my life. ..now, tell me how could I respect her. ..how could I even consider her. .."

I stood rooted at Shravan's words. ..actually, shravan was right at his stand. ..it was neither his nor his mother's mistake. ...I could feel his inner turmoil. ..because, even I went through the same kind of emotions at my childhood. ..I sighed. ..

I saw nirmala aunty, who was crying badly. ..

She wiped her tears and smiled...

" Beta. ..you are right. ..i have snatched everything from you. As you said, I should have fought back to hold you. ..I was not in a position to do so. ..i am sorry for that. ..at least, i didn't snatch your sumo. ..i am happy about that. .."

" I came to see you as I came to know everything that happened. ..I came to apologise you for what Aditya had done to you. ...He won't interfere with your life henceforth. ..take care of yourself. .."

It seemed that shravan didn't even heard her. ..i spare a pity full look at aunty. ..

" sumo. ..take care of him. .."

She touched my head. ..and left MM with Aditya. ..