Where are they going. ?

Shravan ' s pov :

I saw my mobile screen scarily that blinked Sumo's call. May be, this was her tenth or eleventh call. .I hesitated to pick the call. .she  gonna ask me about the marriage proposal definitely. I opted to stay mute. I knew she would be at rage by this time.i kept on ignoring her call.

   Though,  nanaji was happy with me, I scared with Sumo's decision. This time nanaji was clear that he would stand  with her  decision. I have lost my peace of mind. I couldn't find anyway to come out from this trouble.

My mind raced between the thoughts. What if Aditya had spoken to sumo. .? what if he told sumo about me. ?

In that case, surely she won't accept my proposal. .she won't even consider me as her friend. .I had to stop all this. ..

I dressed myself well. ..I drove to Pct. ..

She was astonished to see me without any prior notice. She wished me 'hai. ..'.she was cool. .i saw a calm attitude in her. It seemed that she didn't spoke to Aditya still. But. ..I can't take risk. ..I can't loose her. I decided to do what I thought. ...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sumo's pov :

I didn't know how to react to nanaji ' s call. I was happy indeed.
Stupid shravan. ..if you've  uttered a word. ..not even a word. ..a single gesture _that you love me,  I would have ran behind you...

Though I had a disappointment that he didn't proposed me,  I felt okay with him. At least, now he had spoken. .but. ..ramnath uncle. .? What was his position. .? I believed that he wouldn't be happy to have me as his daughter in law. .

Let me call him. ..I kept on trying. ..He didn't pick my call. ..I lost my patience. .He might be busy with work. ..I postponed my thoughts to call him again. ..

Just then. . . I saw him at pct. .I leaped with joy. .I was irritated by calling him. ..He didn't answer the call rather he came directly to see me. ..so sweet. ..that's like a lover boy. ..

I had weird thoughts like never before. I blabbered to begin a conversation. The only word I could easily spell is  ' hai '..

I stood like a dumb. .I thought my cheeks were turned into crimson red. ..

" sumo. ..stupid. ..what happened to you. .its shravan. ..why you are behaving so weird. .? "

  Though  my mind pushed me forward. ..I stood still. ..

I saw shravan at same condition not less than mine. He was looking at the car keys he had in hand. .I enjoyed seeing him restlessness. So cute. ..

  I remembered a saying ...no matter how hard the person,  he would behave childish when he fell in love. .

True indeed. .i saw him  as a grown up kid...

" sumo. ..if you don't mind. .will you come with me. .? "

He asked me quietly. I was surprised with the softness in his voice. ..

  "Cho. ..chweet. .. shravan. ..if you wish. ..i would come with you even to hell. ..no need to ask. .you can get me anywhere. . After all, we are in one life now .." I thought myself. .

" sure shravan. .."

He smiled at my answer.He opened door for me like a gentleman. He made sure I was seated comfortably. He reversed the car. ..

  It was a silent journey. It was really irritating. We used to talk and  fight with each other .We hadn't left  even a minute with silence. .now. ..what happened to change all that. ..

" shravan. .."

I broke the silence. .." why we are so calm ...it didn't suit as well. .."

I saw his face that smiled a bit. .

" oho. ..is it too hard to make you laugh. .?is this the change that happened with you after marriage proposal. .?should I have to work much  harder to make you happy after our wedding. .."

He bursted into laugh with my questions.

  "  I scared of your silence shravan. ..you are my bestest friend. ..I am so lucky to have my friend as my life partner. ..I promise you shravan. ..I will make you smile always. .."

  I said those words from my heart. He stopped the car at roadside.

His smile vanished and a deep pain resided in his eyes. He took my hands into his. .He saw me deeply. ..

"  sumo. ..do you  trust me. .?"

" shravan. ..what rubbish. .?I trust you. ..I could trust no one  in the world than you. .."

" sumo. .. i am afraid that ,you may not trust me this much after our wedding. .will you give me  a place in your heart forever whatever happens in  the future .?"

I blinked without much understanding. I didn't know where he was up to. I simply nodded yes.

He kept on driving. I was not in a mood to ask him anything. I sat blindly without troubling him  much with my questions. He too didn't tell me where are we going. ..