Ramnath ' s pov

Ramnath 's pov :

   Shravan has decided to start an independent firm. ..He didn't even discussed with me prior to inform everyone. ..

This thought made me to think deep  ..yes. ..He had grown up. .now. .He could decide what he wanted. ..

I don't know why, I felt like he was  influenced by suman. ..

   The very next moment, I kicked off my thought. ..after all, she was his only happiness. ..I didn't let him to feel the mother's love at his young age. ..

The guilt rose in me. ..I felt like crying. ..

I am growing old. ..I remembered the article that I read in a magazine. ..that emphasised the old age as a second childhood period. ..

Though I wasn't a child for sure, my mind needed someone to be close to share my happiness and sorrow. ..it could be  done only  with the better half. ..

I was mistaken. ..i realised my hasty decision that satisfied my useless ego. ..

  Though everyone loved me , at one point, I would feel lonely. ..even now, I feel drained. ..

I feel to cry out loud. ..

'Nirmala. ..I need you  .I don't know why. ..but I need you. ..I was wrong. ..'

   But the words weren't come out. ..even now,  I had my ego at its superior ..

I paced by clasping and unclasping my hands across the length and breadth of the narrow balcony. ..

I was clouded with thoughts. ..the so called stubborn lawyer has broken out ...perhaps,  never be glued together. ..how ironical. ..!

I could neither leave my thoughts about nirmala nor recall her memories. ..even now, my ego is intact. ..

    I squeezed my eyes to shut. ..if I had a boon to reset my past, how pretty it would be. ..!

  I threw my sight as long as I could....to feel relaxed. ..

    A child with his father and mother playing with the kite at the distance terrace  hit my ego dead. ..

  This is meant to be a family. ..a father. ..mother. ..and their children. ...

I was the one who should be accused to ruin Shravan's childhood. ..I separated him from nirmala. ..I fed the venom to his mind about his mother. ..what had I  done to him. .?

I sent him far away, where he wouldn't meet his mother. ..it's all because of me not because of nirmala. ..

' Shravan. ..i was the only reason behind all your sufferings. ..will you forgive me. .?'

   I decided to confront him about the truth which was buried all through the years. ..  i didn't know whether shravan would forgive me . ..and accept me . ..

  I rushed to his room before my evil mind could change my thoughts again. ..

     I knocked his door twice and went in. ..

Obviously, he was surprised with my visit. ..

" Papa. ..aap. .? You could have called me. ..anything important papa. .?"

   His innocent smile squeezed me. ...

' beta. ..I am sorry. ..'

My mind pleaded him. ..

" Papa. .."

His fondly touch brought me here and now. ..I gulped. ..what if he hates me. .?my thoughts flew recklessly. ..