The breaking point. ..

   Shravan's pov :

    I shrunk my eyes to the beaming in morning shine. ..I felt something pressing at my shoulders. ..I squinted my eyes to my side. ..

My lips broaden in to a wide grin. .sumo was resting her head on my shoulders. ..my eyes were moist to feel her at my shoulders. ..it was my dream from the day one. ..

I didn't want  to take off my hands even though it hurted. ..after all, it was a bliss for me to see sumo like that. ..

I was  drawn in to her without much effort. ..i amazed  to witness her quietness while sleeping. ..

I was obsessed with her look. ..i didn't take my eyes off from her. ..

Her almond eyes, sculpted nose, delicate lips. ..

While I was in my own world, she  wiggled and turned around. .now her back was facing me  .her head still on  my  shoulders. ..she curled even more closure to me. .I was helpless...but couldn't stop me grabbing her at her waist. ..

     She tightened my right hand that embraced her waist by pulling it towards  her. ..

" ouch. ..."

I shouted in pain. ..she leapt  from bed  out of scare. ..

  She glared me, completely oblivious what had happened. ..

I managed myself to be normal. ..

" shravan. ..are you okay. .?"

  She inquired me. ..her eyes were blinking like a butterfly. ..

" hhh. .mm...yeah. ..I am okay. .."

I mumbled with pain. ..

" no. ..you are not  okay. ..is it hurting a lot. .?"

She held  my right hand gently. ..her eyes were brimmed  with tears. ..

" sorry shravan. ..I did it accidentally. .."

" issh. .."

  I hissed. ..by looking deep into her eyes. ..

" stop worrying. ..I am okay. .."

She looked me imprecisely. ..I nodded yes to her firmly. ..

She sighed and went to complete her daily chores. ..

   I stood up and stepped out to the washroom ....

------------------------------------------------------

Sumo's pov :

   I wasn't sure how I ended up close to him. ..did he embrace me. .? I was sure that I felt his warmth around me. ..