Mrs. Suman shravan ...

Shravan ' s pov :

I realize ,Sumo was blazing pretty much. I didn't want to fuel it at the very first day itself. Anyhow, I would explain my stand sooner. Day by day, she would understand my love. ..I stayed back at office though I hadn't much work. .

It was 1 o clock. ..she might have slept. I entered my room without making any noise. I saw her sleeping in the couch at sitting position. She might be tired of waiting.i apologised seriously.

" sorry sumo. ..I made all this. ..all this is because of me. ..really sorry. ..I won't hurt you anymore. .."

I changed into my tee and sweatpants. .I  sat on  the floor just opposite to her. I stared at  her like a newborn baby who earned to see his mother. ..I don't know how long I sat like that. .

I saw sumo expressing a discomfort in posture. I slowly scooped her carefully without disturbing the sleep. I placed her in the bed .I comforted her with the pillows aside. I pulled the blanket and covered till neck. ..she snuggled into the cozy blanket. ..her tiny gesture ensured her comfort. ..

" this was a dream. ..sumo and me sharing my room as husband and wife. ..I achieved my dream. But, I did it completely in a unacceptable way. .

" .i promise you sumo...this wont happen again..that would be hard to digest the truth . .I couldn't judge her reaction after hearing the truth. ..anyhow, I shouldn't delay ...I have to talk to sumo before Aditya calls her.."

I reclined myself in the couch. I thought about the storm that gonna hit by next day morning. .. exausted day had drawn me to intense sleep. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sumo 's pov :

  I woke up suddenly. It took some time to feel that I was in shravan 's room.i had a habit of disturbed sleep in new places. Hence, I knew well that the sleep won't hit me much easier.i clipped my hair up. I was confused to find me in his bed. With soared outrage, I turned at my side to see shravan.

I was damn sure...  if he would have been there, I might have kicked him out. At least, I might have set him at fire by my fuming eyes. ..

Thank god, he was not there.where he is. .?. I switched on the side lamp. I saw shravan sleeping at the couch like an innocent boy.

being 6.4 , the couch was too small to accommodate him. His half body was settled in the couch and the remaining was hanging. He posture was obviously discomfort. at anytime, he may fell.

   My furious thoughts went off

   My furious thoughts went off. I started to enjoy his kiddy posture. As a friend,  he never let me down. .even now, he wanted me at my comfort zone. I knew well that shravan wanted his night lamp on while sleeping. But, I always needed the lights off at my bed time. .He did as I wish. ..

Though I had a good stand on him as a friend, it's hard to accept him as my husband at heart...it's vital to have a talk. ..i have to get up early. ..otherwise. ..He may escape  again. ..