He told the truth. ..

Now shravan and sumo were on peace mode. ..they handshaked to each other and relished their favourite street foods. ..they shared and fought for their share funnily. ..

It has been a long time since they spend time together as friends. .it was a heart filling moment for them. ..

  Shravan brought sumo to shop. ..they purchased as they wish. ..Sooner, it was time to go to house. .

Shravan drove to the park which was near to Tiwari killa. ..sumo wondered why he drove there. ..
Shravan and sumo seated in  the haunted park. ..shravan was silent for sometime. ..

" sumo. ..I knew it would be hurting you more ..but it hurts me more that I hide it from you. .try to understand me. .Please "

He was started to expel everything. ..sumo  was set to hear him. ..

" sumo. ..I loved you so much. .from my childhood. .whenever I  came to propose you. ..you had  broken my heart. .in some way. ...but my love for you kept on increasing. .."

His eyes were filled with enormous love. ..sumo looked him shockingly about his display of love. ..

" but. On that day ..I saw Aditya and his mom nirmala. ..I was out of my mind. ..she asked nanu about the  marriage for Aditya and you. ..it peaked my rage. ..and. ..you were ready to accept it for nanu. .."

His throat chocked. A lone tear ran down to his cheeks. ..sumo remembered the day he called and enquired about marriage proposal. ..

" I was tensed. ..I was worried. ..I was scared that I may miss you. ..my sumo. ..how could i see you marrying another person even after I know that you too love me. ."

   He kept on telling and sumo listened him without any expression. ..

" sumo. ..my whole wilderness turned to nirmala ahuja. ..she was the one who took away everything from me. ..my happiness,childhood, my sumo. ..everything. .. she was the reason why I left you at my childhood. ..in every way, she took my happiness away "

Sumo could understand the pain he underwent. ..she had tears in her eyes. ..In some way, sumo too had broken his heart at their childhood. ..she felt guilty for that even now. .

Shravan continued. ..

" sumo. ..this time too she tried to take my sumo from me. ..sumo. ..you are the only person I have in my  life to love...i decided to make an effort to retain you. .."

Shravan was scared to continue further...sumo looked him keenly. ..shravan sighed. His body stiffened. He gazed at sumo with a rigid face. ..

" sumo. ..I met Aditya the day before wedding. I made him to drink. ..I ...."

Shravan paused. ..

" I told him that you are marrying him only for money. ..for pct and for  the upliftment of its workers. ..I mentioned about the investments he gonna do with pct. .."

"  And. ..I told him that. ..you are in love with someone. ..I told him that you have planned to elope after marriage once he confirm with the pct  investment. .."

  Sumo's eyes brimmed with tears. ..she looked him furiously. ..

"   is there anything left untold. . shravan. ."

He simply stood as rooted. He couldn't face her eyes. ..

" shravan. ..I was ashamed to say that I too loved you. ..am I money minded. .? "

She had been shocked with his words. .though pct was her life goal...she stood with her head up in ups and downs of pct 's growth. ..she raised her finger in front of him. ..