His anger. ..

"Be ready for more "

Sumo's words re echoed in Shravan's mind. ..He hit the buzzing alarm off. ..

He was uncertain about his day. .He recalled the night mostly he spent in washroom. ..even now, he felt weak. ..

Anyhow, he thought to pacify sumo to get her cool again. ..at least then, she would feel that she revenged him. .

With whirlpooly thoughts, he started his day. Whatever it may be. . . the day has to move on. ..moreover, he had an important hearing today. ..He had to be on time. ..

Shravan saw the couch empty...he was about to get up,and stopped midway. ..He peeped down the floor. ..what if she had put some oil in the floor. ..?

With a sigh, he carefully stepped down. ..He went to brush. ..

What if she cleaned the washroom with my brush. .?

He took the new one without taking a risk. ..

What if she had filled the tooth paste tube with my shaving cream. .?

He carefully smelt the tooth paste before using. ..

He finished his morning chores. ..and had a look at the wardrobe. ..

He took his shirt and pants. ..He checked with the buttons and zip. ..Surprisingly, they were intact. ..

Shravan smiled satisfactorily. Sofar, nothing went wrong. .sumo was not that much bad like he scared. ..

On contrary...His lawyer brain lobe alarmed him ..watch out anyhow. .

Shravan checked the time in the wall clock. ..it would be right to start now. ..He descended towards the hallway. ..

" good morning shravan. ."

Shravan paused for a second. ..He scolded himself for doubting sumo. .she was smiling at him fondly. ..she was ready to goto pct. ..

" good morning sumo. ."

He smiled back. ..

He was in search of his mobile. ..He had the important points noted on it. ..yesterday night, he kept it on the couch table. ..

  He was tensed to know his phone missing. ..halfway down, he checked the time in his wrist watch. ..

" Oh. ..my goodness. .."

He rechecked the time in the wall clock that hung in the living room. ..

It showed exactly one hour faster than he thought. ..

Is he seeing the right time
..or he experience a parallax error. .

He rubbed his eyes and keened to the clock again. ..

He was late by one hour. ..He interpreted the reason behind Sumo's calm approach. ..she had been set the time in bedroom clock  one hour earlier  from the actual one. ..

Shravan looked sumo annoyed. ..

" shravan. ..coffee. ? "

It was her master stroke to peak his outrage. ..

" coffee. ..my foot. ....now, where is my mobile. .? "

Shravan was not in a state of patience. ..His tone raised considerably. ..

" shravan. ..your mobile got temperature yesterday night as you had stomach upset. .. and I helped it to cool. .."

" what. ..what do you mean. .? "