feelings. ..deleting. .?

Sumo was eyeing him without a wink. ..His blood stains over the bandages were darkened as a sign of clotting. ..

     The intravenous fluids dripple down by tiny drops. ..

   There was no sign of him getting conscious near sooner. ...sumo sat at the chair close him. She was holding his hands, pleading god to get him back soon. ..

She was at a dilemma... how would he react after getting conscious. .whether he will be aware of what I had done  to bring him conscious yesterday. ..

A sudden warmth surged her bloodstream. ..

She forgot what they had as differences in the past. ..she felt bad for what she had done for shravan sofar. ..

She determined herself to propose him as soon as he get up. ..she wanted to apologise. ..she wanted to tell him  that  how much she  yearned  to be with him ...

  Minutes dissolve into hours...sumo dozed off by holding his hands warmthly. .

   " ouch. .hhh. ..."

Sumo hastily woke up with Shravan's  deep groan. ...

   " shravan. .."

Her face bloomed to hear his voice. ..

He was about to get up completely oblivious to his condition. ..

" aahh. .."

His face grimaced to obvious pain. ..

" shravan. ..how are you feeling now. .?better. .?"

Her tone sounded a true concern. ..

'Yeah. ..feeling good as if I had  just  returned from a luxurious Thai massage. ..'

  His words struck at his throat. ..instead, his lips curved into a sarcastic smile. ..

   Shravan had a overall look on him. .His right hand was wrapped in  POP with a sling around his neck. .prabably, a linear fracture. ..His either legs had bandages in its place. ..one at knees and the other one is at the ankle. ..

  He thanked god that his one arm is intact. .He had some scratches  over his forehead and cheekbones. ..

Sumo looked him uncertain what to say. ..shravan wiggled uncomfortably. ..

shravan pointed the fluid that  was at its low level...she disconnected the  fluids ...

   Sumo noticed his face that is flat . ..His eyes were completely ignoring her. ..

Sumo shocked with his ignorance. .

'Is he avoiding me. .?'

This thought itself broke Sumo's heart. ..

" shravan. .."

She called him at low tone, clueless how he would respond. ..

He looked her for a second and turned passive again. ..

Her eyes welled up with tears. ..her face blacked as if her blood turned cold..

   " shravan. ..listen to me. ..I am sorry for what I did to you. ..and ...this is not the time to discuss the bitter experiences of  our life. ..Please. ..listen to me. .."

  He didn't react. .

" shravan. ..I knew I was too childish. ..sorry. ..I have only you to fight. ..to share my happiness. ..."

  Shravan shut his eyes as like he don't want to hear from her. ..

Sumo didn't expect this kind of stubbornness from shravan. ..as he told he had accepted her troubles only because of his love for her. .

  she opted to be quite. .sometimes it's  better to keep calm than  bringing up new issues. ..

She sat at the couch  silently. ..there was a uncomfortable silence in the room. ..

Shravan moved to the edge of the bed. ..He tried to get up. ..His every body part hurted him much. ..He pulled all his energy to get up. ..

Sumo pushed his shoulders to lie down. ..

  Shravan jerked his shoulders to take her hands off. ..His eyes were fiercing at her. ..

Sumo stepped back with shock. ..she couldn't face his blazing eyes. ..

" shravan. .you had sleeping dose and painkillers. ..you may get dizziness. ..that's why I stopped you. .."

He reasoned her action. ..

" sumo. ..I need to use wash room. .shall I get up now. .?"

   His words were almost yelling at her. ..sumo nodded simply. ..

  Shravan who was completely unfit to stand alone struggled to keep him up. ..

Sumo who was waiting patiently. ..gave up at one point. ..

" shravan. ..let me help you. .?"

She extended her arms at him. ..

" no. ..I don't want your help. .."

He ignored her and continued to struggle. ..

Suman crossed her arms and kept quite. ..

  She reached him without patience. ..

" shravan. ..come on. ..Hold me. ..or else. ..you may pee here itself. .."

He looked her irritated...

" baba. ..for god sake. ..come on. ..I will order adult diapers for you today itself. ..now. ..get my help. .."

  Sumo laughed at him. ..

" shut up. .."

Her giggle stopped midway by his shout. ..she stood still. ..she never thought that shravan would turn up negatively  with her. ..a lone tear escaped from her eyes. ..her lips trembled. ..she dare not to utter a word. ..she opted to be silent. ..

Shravan strived to sit and slowly he stood up. ..

He couldn't control him as the medications had it's effect on him still. ..Hewas about to fall ...sumo grasped him at his shoulders. ..Their eyes met and spoke from the soul. ..