Feeling each other. ..

Shravan's pov :

   I clenched my eyes to open. .I felt some discomfort at my back as I was not in a comfort posture. ..I got up hastily to see sumo who was sleeping at a weird position. ..I recalled how I drifted off. ..

  Her heart felt words echoed in my mind. ..I felt as though I boosted with some anonymous energy. ..

  She is with me. ..in my life. ..at my side. ..

This thoughts heightened my joy at its peak. ..

I  Continued to stare at her. .I remembered how I used to stare her stealthily by hiding myself behind the books , at our childhood . ..golden days. ..

I smiled in disbelief ,how my  bestest childhood friend had  became my lovable life partner. ..i must be fortune to be the beholder of her infinite love. ..

Sofar, I haven't observed her this much intense. ..her eyes were like a soft seashell. ..her arched  brows enlighten her boldness...her nose resembled a musical flute....her delicate lips not less than a redened rose petal. ..she was peacefully  sleeping like an angel..

   I bit my lips as I felt awkward. ..when did I learn to say poems. .?.seashell eyes, flute nose, rose lips. ...did they make any sense at least  .?I tapped my forehead, smiling sheepishly. ..

   I have noticed an incomprehensible, vague feeling in me. ..it was double barrelled surprisingly. ..

   Like. ...

I beamed with pride that I am the happiest man in the world_on the otherside, I felt like crying for no reason. ..

My stomach cries for food _oppositely , i didn't want even a  single meal to eat. ..

Thirst ....sleep. ..everything. .. Everything had  tumbled down. ..and vice versa. ..

Perhaps...this must be true love. ..

I have gone mad for sure. ..I clenched my eyes at extreme happiness. ..there won't be any bliss  in life more than getting an understandable partner...as I had. ..

I extended  my right hand to tug her hairs that had fallen in front of her face. ..

Instantly, I curled up that I may disturb her sleep...I just blew the hair strands away from her face. ..

She wiggled a bit. ..and her lips curved into a smile. ..

I slowly tiptoed to the washroom,not disturbing her sleep. ..

   When I was back, she was talking via the phone. ..

" ji. ..uncle. ..we will be coming "

  I looked her with query. ..

" who is that. .?"

" Arora uncle. ..we have to visit him for your review. ..we will start by evening..."

I said yes to her. ..infact, I too wanted to go out with her. .

____________________________________

Arora uncle checked my wounds. ..I was quite okay except with the left arm injury. ..He bandaged it after medications. ..

On our way to home, I drove to Tiwari killa. ..I knew well that Tiwari killa would be her favourite place forever...I wanted to see her happiness when she hugs   nanaji. .ofcourse, I too wished to thank nanu for trusting me. ..

  I brought the car to halt at Tiwari killa 's front gate. .sumo, surprised and looked me thankfully. ..

" shravan. ..I thought of asking you to visit nanu. ..thank you. .."

She said excitedly. ..

" mmm. ..it's okay. ..i too thought to meet nanu. .."

We both stepped in. ..this time with a feeling of a content. ..

  Since it was a long holiday, mamiji  went to visit her son. ..

" nanu. .."

  Sumo stepped towards upstairs. ..
Shravan followed her. ..

" suman beta. ..shravan. ..welcome. .."

Nanaji 's face showed his surprise. ..

  " nanu. ."

Sumo hugged him like a kid who had been separated from the mother for long time. ..

   Shravan touched his feet to get his blessings. ..sumo too joined him. ..

" be happy always. .."  He blessed them. ..

"seems that my naughty sumo had developed some serious responsibilities. ..all credits to shravan. ..am I right. .?"

Nanu teased sumo. .. Sumo's face turned redder. ..I have noticed it. ..

" absolutely no nanu. ..she is the one who makes my life meaningful. ..so, obviously. .. all credits to her. .."

I don't know why, I pulled her close to me by putting my hands at her shoulders. ..

  I noticed an apparent glint in nanu 's eyes. ..this must be the highest satisfaction for him, to see his sumo. . . With her husband, happily. ..

Sumo must be embarrassed a bit. ..she left to  kitchen to make some coffee for us. ..

    Nanaji was worried about my hand. ..I mentioned him that I had met with an accident. ..He relieved after I had ensured him that there's nothing serious. ..

  It seemed that mamiji would be returning the next day. ..we spent time by playing chess. ..

  We had dinner that was prepared by sumo. ..

  Sumo went to her room to pack something. ..

  It was time to sleep. ..I found nanaji to be tired. ..

" nanaji. ..take rest. .it's too late . you look tired  ..we will see you tomorrow. .."

I made him to lie down comfortably. ..

I descended to Sumo's room. ..my favourite place in Tiwari killa.it has a lot of memories with us. .. I stood a second and knocked the door typically. ..a  unique way of knocking the door. ..Our  code. ..

    It might be childish ...but, my mind had an intention to do so. ..

As usual, she opened the door without a pause. ..her breath gasped. ..perhaps, she came to open the door hurriedly by run. ..

I looked her as if I am seeing her at the very first time. ..her hair fringes were curtaining her half eyes that resembled a half moon. ..

' How beautiful you are ..!'

I recalled the very first day when I met her at Tiwari killa soon after returning from London. ..

  It was the moment when the  minute  stood still for sometime. ..even now, we stood at staring each other as though the time has frozen. ..

( friends, I heard the BGM

( friends, I heard the BGM. ..EK DUJE KE VAASTE. ...do you. .? )