Narrow escape. ..😉

Shravan ' s pov :

I  saw Sumo's anger in her eyes. .I believed in myself that I would convince her somehow . though, my brain warned me that it wouldn't be such an easy task  to convince her.

The mistake was mine. So, obviously it's her turn. Whatever she decides I had to go without any word.

She started to walk towards the door. She turned and waited for me to join since chachi was ready with the aarthi at the doorstep. ..

We stood as couple. I beamed with satisfaction without worrying about the future moments. chachi took aarthi. .she told sumo to get in after setting her foot in the red paste. ..I felt Sumo's hesitation. .I held her hands reassuringly, she looked at me. I pressed her hands slightly to go with.
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

     Chachi and lala ji was worried about ramnath. though, they were happy.

" shravan. ..can't you wait for some time...we were planning an extravagant wedding for  you...you both had a court marriage. ..I am not done with this. .."

Chachi teased in her own way. Pushkar too was angry with shravan. But, he was happy that they finally got married. .He hugged shravan. .

" bhaiya. ..I was at rage when I heard your marriage. ..but it's cool that you both are together at least now. ..I am so happy bhaiya. ...by the way. ..congratulations. .."

Chachi asked sumo to lit the lamp that was kept at pooja mandap. She did as told. Chachi noticed Sumo's empty forehead. She took sindhoor and gave it to shravan. .

"  shravan puthar. ..fill Sumo's forehead with sindhoor. .."

Shravan filled Sumo's forehead with sindhoor. While doing that. ..He himself promised

" sumo. .I humiliated  your reputation for my wish. .though it was wrong, I won't let you down anywhere. ..I would stood by your side whatever happens. ..I would love you forever in a way you would love me back ever and ever. .I love you sumo. .."

  Shravan and sumo took blessings from chachi and lala ji. Till now, ramnath was unaware of shraman s wedding as he was in abroad.

After the rituals, shravan left as he had some work. ...sumo headed to the upstairs alone. ..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sumo's pov :

I knew well that shravan had broken my trust. .even then, I don't want his family members to  suffer. After all, they are my family too. .so. ..I determined to act diplomatic.

I saw shravan stood flabbergasted near the car. I turned at him and waited for a moment to join me. I was sure he would hear my gesture.

We stood as couples for aarthi. So, everybody was intimated about our wedding .chachi told me to step into the red paste , and then, in  to the house ...

I visited MM so many  times .I had visited in late nights too. But, today it was a kind of shivering I felt for. I guess ramnath uncle 's reaction about our wedding. ..I somewhat known to chachi ' s attitude towards me. .above all, I was scared about shravan 's secret thoughts. ..I didn't have any idea about his anonymous  behaviour. All this made me somewhere tired. .I had a doubt  whether  I would make everything to my best. .

I stood still. Shravan held my hands and he pressed slightly as if he understood my hesitation. I saw his eyes conveying courage to me. ..I nodded positively. ..I processed my entry into MM  as per the rituals.

After lighting the lamp, shravan filled my forehead with sindhoor. I couldn't fathom why I had tears in my eyes. ..I promised myself.

"  shravan. . we didn't take any oaths in front of fire as normal couple . but now I promise you. ..you were a very good friend of me, even now I felt a strong friendship bond with you. .we are married now. No matter what, I won't leave you. I respect the relationship between us. I will do all my duties to my best at the stand of your wife. .I will manage everything to maintain a smooth relationship with each one of your family. .but I won't forgive you so easily. ..Mr. shravan malhothra. ..I won't forgive you even if the world tumbles down. .."

He didn't faced me throughout. He went out hurriedly as he had some important works .

I headed towards his room. ..no. ..henceforth, our s. My thoughts travelled back...how we ran up and down in different moments. How I yearned to see him at the very first time after  his come back from London. ..always life has brought an unease situations for me. ..

I sat in the bed. It's already late at night. " how long you could escape from me. .?Shravan. ...you have to come back at long last. ..I won't let you stay calm. ..I will get the truth at  any cost. .."

I saw my belongings kept in his room already. I was so tired physically, mentally too. My body pleaded me to take rest. But, what if ,I asleep. ..

I decided to begin my sumo version. I wanted to replace his  wardrobe with my dresses. I just wished to throw all his expensive shirts and suits on floor. I should see his down turned face to witness all his valuable belongings down here and there. .I patted myself for the idea. I imagined his poor face 😑and laughed victoriously.

I opened the wardrobe and shocked to see it empty. My laugh vanished immediately. Not bad,I guess. ... he might be ready for the sumo attack. ..

"So, sumo. ..the opponent is too cool and ready for the action. You should be strong enough to act bold. .."

I spent my hours in arranging my dresses in the wardrobe .In between, I hummed my favourite melodies to keep me awake.i walked across the length and breadth of the room  to neglect me yawning. Brisk walk left me tired, I sat at the couch only to rest my feet. .sooner...I nithradevi  ( goddess for sleep ) conquered me to the fullest extent. ..