It's our wedding. ..

Sumo's pov :

I was numb since past two hours. I  was married to Mr. shravan malhothra one hour ago. ..it was my dream to be mrs. shravan. The word ' dream '  would be little to explain how much i yearned to become his wife. Almost it was my life ambition. But. ..I Couldn't find me happy.

I saw shravan driving so peacefully. The deep sorrow in his eyes were missing.. instead, they were shining with content. I saw his face flat, expressionless. I touched the mangalsuthra that was tied by him. ..my honourable husband. ..Mr. shravan malhothra. ..

    .I still had no idea why we had a court marriage. ..I accepted to marry him whole heartedly. nanu was satisfied with my stand. In his side too I didn't find anyone oppose our marriage. ..then why. .?

I didn't had any gorgeous dreams about my wedding. I wished my wedding with shravan. .that itself was too luxury to me. . I wanted all my family  beside me with happy tears at my wedding..that's all about my wedding  dream .

I trusted him always. so as this time .He took me to the court. First, I thought he might be having some work to do. He held my hands, we walked to the registrar's room. We seated at the outside bench as there was a marriage proceedings. I witnessed that marriage excitedly .friends around the married couple cheered with joy. .it was so blissful to see. .I held shravan ' s hands with fondly that endorsed an unknown  feel in me. ..

The office peon called our names. I saw shravan with puzzle. Still, I was unaware of our marriage. Shravan led me inside. .my panic soared at vogue. I have no chance to clarify anything from shravan. I glanced him. He stood as if he knew nothing. ..

I was clear that we gonna have a court wedding. I glimpsed him much enough to convey my dispute.  He never had a glance at me. I saw his sincere determination to his act .I had no other way. .but to go with him.

The registrar verified our identity. We were asked to sign on the ledger. We did so. ..He tied a mangalsuthra that symbolise me to be his. ..His friends signed as witness party. That's all we got married. ..

My dream happened yet I didn't feel satisfied . Instead, my heart felt a  emotional turmoil. I stood like a statue in failure of acceptance. I stared shravan with all the disapproval and hate I had. He refused to meet my eyes. I forgot to wipe my tears that dripped down.

  I came out from my thoughts when he touched my shoulders. ..

" shall we go. .? "

I was really gone mad. ..my head was about to burst to know the reason behind this court marriage. .I felt like I have just landed after a roller coaster ride. .

He took me to my home. As expected everyone wondered with shock. However, I could feel manju mami s pleasure that she saved all her penny from spending for my wedding. In other way, she was happy that she could move to America without any hurdle. .

The only soul  who felt upset from the deepest  was nanaji. He read my face and understood something messy. .He upheld my face by my chin. .my eyes were about to shed tears. I touched his feet to get his blessings. So as shravan did. Nanu  touched my head fondedly. ..He wished me happiness. He neglected shravan and left upstairs. Obviously, he was in anger.

Shravan followed him hurriedly.
I too followed him since I wanted to know his rationalisation for his act. He kneeled in front of nanu. He held his earlobes. ..

" sorry nanu. .I should have informed you previously. But. ..believe me. ..I did nothing wrong. ."

Nanu looked at him with his straight forward convince.

" nanu. ..sumo underwent an unfair situation in the name of wedding. .i don't want her to remember the incidence in anyway. ..i love her. ..rituals are man made and it depends on the extent of belief. I believe in God and the destiny he made. ..this is our unwrapped chapter god meant for us. ..she is mrs. shravan now. ..i promise you now ..henceforth, I would live to make her happy. ..Please. ..bless us. .."

I dumbfounded with the way he convinced nanu. ..nanu  had a satisfactory smile. ..He made him to sit beside him. .He blessed him wholeheartedly. .

" shravan beta. ..now onwards. ..my suman is your responsibility. I wanted her to be happy ever. .I feel as if I have completed the task of my life. ..be happy ."

They hugged each other. I came to my room hastily. Now, I guess him to be a talented lawyer with the way he talked to nanu. ..

I packed my belongings. Nanu trusted him. He was happy with the marriage. At least for him I have to live as Mrs. shravan though I developed some degree of hatred  towards shravan.  ..

I came out from my thoughts as the car had stopped. I saw malhothra mansion. ..my husband ' s home. ..henceforth ...my home. ..

I haven't put any effort to get down. Shravan came to my side. He opened the door. ..I yet to get down. .He touched my hands. ..His eyes pleaded me to forgive him. ..

  I pulled back my hand to convey my anger

I pulled back my hand to convey my anger. .there was no any way I forgive him so easily. Mr. shravan malhothra. ..you have seen me as a friend. ..henceforth, you will see  me in different shade. You might be an intelligent lawyer. ..you might have convinced nanu too . .but. .i will get to know the truth. ..

I saw him standing  near the car  flabbergasted. ... I stepped towards the doorway  where kamini chachi was waiting with the aarthi plate. ..