Sumo's pov :

I knew shravan would feel bad. .He would undergo pain of ignoring. But, I was  helpless. I saw the text that was sent by shravan intimating me that he was waiting at the coffee shop for me. I guess,he wanted to propose me. ..His important day. .mine too. I was waiting ten long years to hear those words from him. Now,  I was in a situation of double barrel . Neither I could be happy nor be sad. ..

Family is important for me than my sole feel. After all, they are my everything. But, I won't let shravan to feel bad. I recalled ramnath uncle's words. he wanted me to stay away from  shravan. ..I could be away from him physically. ..what about my mind. .? It was roaming around him every time.

   I saw his no of missed calls. From time to time, it's increasing. No. . I won't let him to break through. I decided to manage the situation. After all, god made hard situations to stay strong.

   I called shravan. ..

" sumo. ..I am waiting for you. ..where you are. ..see. ..where ever you are. .whatever you are doing. ..I don't mind. ..just come to the coffee shop. .I need to talk with you. .."

I could feel shravan s excitement. I replied him carefully..without making further doubts.

  " shravan. ..you are hilarious. ..see. . I am busy with my work. ..you are inviting me for coffee. ..actually, I am at a client meeting. ..shall we opt another day. .? "
With wonder woman efforts, I succeeded to be normal. On other hand, I could understand shravan s disappointment. ..

" Oh. ..okay then. . it's not my lucky day I guess. ..may be some other day. .."

   Shravan cut the call. I scolded my  misfortune. I had waited for ten years and some more wouldn't change anything. I will wait. Hence forth, I should be more careful while speaking to him. ..

I slept with the waves of thoughts.

Shravan s pov :

I waited for her at the coffee shop. I decided to express my love for her. Though, papa didn't liked her at my wife 's place, he accepted to give a chance. I was happy about that. Sumo will change papa 's attitude. I was still waiting at the coffee shop.

Poor girl. She was managing her pct and wedding issues at one go. When I received her call, I was flying. But my happiness vanished at the very next instant. .she was with the client's meeting it seemed. Though, I was disappointed,  I would wait for her again. .

I entered malhothra mansion at late night. papa was waiting for me at the living room itself. I didnt expect him.

" shravan. .Did you finish your dinner. .? Where were you. ?" He threw the question. Like never before, I felt a deep intensity in those questions.

" I went out with friends papa. ..and I have dined out. ."I lied him. Because, I knew sumo well. Any misunderstanding between us can be cleared somehow. If papa  ever known to  today's incident, he would add one more point  against her . then, it would be hard to convince him.

I reclined myself to the couch. I sighed with mixed feelings. Though, I was disappointed with sumo, I am satisfied with her genuine answer.  By tomorrow, pushkar 's wedding rituals begin and we will have enough time to speak with each other. I felt a  visible  difference in my behaviour. I laughed at me from the heart. Thinking about sumo, I slept slowly.