Irritating acts of sumo.

Sumo's pov :

  PCT

I was preparing the shopping list for next month's order. .i was quite busy as the investers had signed up with the deal. .I  had to work on with the investment plan. ..

    i stretched my arms  and reclined back at the chair by closing my  eyes. ..

Incoherently, my  mind recalled the morning incident. .shravan ' s momentary peck at my  lips. ..automatically,my cheeks turned to brighter shades of red. .

I remembered how shravan apologised for his act. ..how will he react if he ever knew that, the reason behind his fall was me  ...

I felt bad for shravan that he had to face more troubles in forthcoming days...

Though, I was angry with  him for detaining my reputation. ..I  couldn't hate him completely. ..

    I wanted to annoy him much but not beyond his tolerance. ..because, whenever I intend to hurt him, it hurts me a lot than I think....

  By torturing him, what am I going to get. .?I asked myself. ..

Nothing. ..but, I try to quench  my inner turmoil little bit. ..

Shravan is a good friend of me. Though he had heartbreaking situations in his life, he never hurted me. .I knew he loves  me a lot. ..but, that doesn't make any justification for what he has done to me. ..

He spoilt my reputation. .He portrayed my character to a woman ,who would do anything for money. ..

   I was blazing inside. .how dare he. ?.He touched my self respect. ?for this, the troubles I gonna make him at, would be too little .

I consoled myself that what I did with shravan was nothing wrong. ..infact, I should intensify the tortures. ..

I deliberately touched my lips with smile. ..

It's quite strange that I hate him, but loved his peck....how ironical. ..

" ikkkummm. .."

I came out of my thoughts ,hearing to the randomized  chuckles. .

" oyyye. ..Preetha. ..what's going on. .do you see any comedy show here ..?"

I shooted the question. ..

" sumo. ..shravan is too good. ..He is taking good care of you... right ?"

Preetha asked ..her eyes focused on my lips. ..

" shiit. .."

They might have noticed me from the begining. Now, I understood the reason for their chuckle. ..

" Preetha. ..you are quite interested to know more. ..am I right. ?"

I asked her softly. .she leaned further on my table ,ready to listen much. ..

" are the tiffines ready for delivery. .?If no, i will throw you out. ..chalo. ..kaam kar. .. "

I shouted at her. obviously, she had to continue her job. ..

There may be thousand quarrel between us. .i don't want to demolish their view on our love. ..i smiled at my pretty workers .

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

  Shravan was working on his files in the living room. ..He checked with the time, it's around 8 pm. ..nobody was there in the house. ..

  Shravan knew that pushkar and preethi went for their honeymoon. .He was clueless about the other family members. ..