Friends again. ..

Shravan ' s pov :

I was wondered about the words that I spoke to sumo. I said that she was important to me. I still didn't understand from where I got the courage. ..indeed, I need all the courage for forthcoming days. I have to  convince papa. ..before that, I should express myself to sumo which would be the critical situation. ..

   I knew well that sumo had a client meeting today. Because,  I was the one who arranged it. After  the   incident, Aditya  had  withdrawn  all his  influences related to investment for PCT. .obviously, the investors backed and I  felt Sumo's discouraged feelings  ...the issue was not only related to Pct but also the workers who were like it's family. .so, I decided to invest in pct. I spoke to the investors to proceed with....I requested them not to unveil me as the  true investor...sumo wouldn't accept it. ..

she was a good friend of mine . my lovely wife too, I would do more for her ..after all, she was my dream. ..and her dream was mine too. ..

I was determined to talk with her today. So, I waited outside pct in my car. .sooner,  I fell in sleep at car itself.

After a long wait, she came. I was really astonished to see her anger. ..a wide grin appeared in my face. ..I was correct  that she couldn't hide her care for me even if she tries too hard. ...

I stretched my arms and washed my face. .perhaps, she too wanted to say me something. She nodded yes to talk ...

After  a  brief rest, we started .though I was concentrating on driving , I could feel her gaze  on me. ..

"Sumo. ..how was the investor's meeting. ..are they satisfied with pct. .?"

I simply initiated the talk to break the cold silence. ..

She huffed. Her words cameout slowly. ..

" yeah. ..they accepted  to invest. ..infact, it was an excellent opportunity to uplift my pct. .."

"  wow. ..congratulations. ..then it's a happy moment. .."

I laughed at her. I stopped the car since she was not okay. ..

" sumo. ..what happened. .?did they say anything. .?are you not feeling well. .? "

I threw the questions at one go. I touched her forehead to check whether she is okay.

"  shravan. ...I am okay. .."

" then. ..why you are looking worried. .? Pct ' s  growth was your dream. ..and you got a chance now. .actually, you should be happy. .."

  She had a contemplate look at me. .

" shravan. ..we have issues as husband and wife....it  doesn't mean that you have to hurt yourself for me. ..I knew ,it would be hard to wait for a long time. ..i didn't mean to make you wait. .It
Happened. ..."

" And, shravan ....don't do this again. .."

  Her words were from the heart. .she turned away to hide her. .I was happy  to  feel her love and care for me. But, I was not sure how long it would continue. ..I was  scared about  her reaction if I  say everything. ..

"  sumo. ..I need you as my friend. ..just forget that we got married. ..we will spend the remaining time as friends. ..Please. .."

I requested her as I preferred friendly sumo. ..though she was confused she nodded yes. .. I sighed with relief. ..

" shravan. ..feeling hungry yaar. .."

Heartfully I smiled. ..my sumo was back. ..

" same pinch. ..I too feel hungry. .we will do one thing. ..we will eat first. .let me drive to the restaurant. .."

" shravan. ..it's already late. ..we will get something which is available near to us.  ...let me Google. .."

" shravan. ..there is a Japanese restaurant about 2 km away. ..apart from that..."

" sumo. ..why don't we try it. ..the Japanese food. .?"

She had a quizzical look. ..

" shravan. ..will it work. .?mmm. .
..okay. ..we will try then. .."

We reached the authentic Japanese restaurant. ..i flipped through the menu card. I found, the dishes sushi, sashimi. .. it was like gibberish. ..

" sumo. ..I didn't find anything comfortable. ..I had no idea about Japanese food ..."

I handed over the burden to sumo. ..

" shravan. ..how could I knew. ..we will order a combo meal then we go for another one if it tastes good. ..deal. .?"

She was right . we  ordered the bento  box which was a combo meal. ..the meal arrived. .....

 Sumo inspected it like a food inspector

Sumo inspected it like a food inspector. .. it was colourful, the plate consists of a bowl of rice , Japanese special rice rolls, some salad, pickled vegetables. ...and what's that. ..raw meat and seafood. .?

    She looked me sharply. ..

" shravan. ..it's raw. .I think. .."

Her face exhibited her inner earthquake. ..I too didn't expect this. ..I knew about the rice rolls and pickled vegetables. ..but raw meat. .?

Silently, we paid and checkedout. ....

"  we might have spent time to drive. ..we would have been to good restaurant...it was you who started. ."

I blamed her. ..she fumed at me. ..

" Oh. ..you were the one who suggested to try. .."

I turned at her. ..

" okay then. ..it was you who ordered it. .."

" well. ..in that case, you were the one who told me to order. .."

    It was our tom _jerry fight after a long time

    It was our tom _jerry fight after a long time. ..at end. ..i told   as usual. ..

" sumo. ..I am so hungry. .."

" me too. ..what to do now. .?"

We continued to sit in the car itself. ..

" shravan. ..look there. .."

She showed me a street food centre. ..we decided to have her favourite street foods. ..finally, we got to eat. ..we did a high five. .and ready to go to the shop. ..