mission annoyance. .on. ..

Shravan ' s pov :

It would be hard to accept my apology for sumo. ..I was sure about it. ..I decided to leave some space for her to retreat.i didn't want the situation worsen even more with my explanations further. I simply slept after returning home although it was much harder. ..

I woke up before sumo. .I wished to get back to my work early. .it would be good to stay away from her for sometime. Moreover, I too needed me to bury myself with work in order to keep me busy. ..at least, it could help me to get out from the guilt I have ,to some extent. .

I felt too gloomy to do my workouts. .I sat at the garden bench with not much interest. ..I felt a hand on my shoulders. .I turned up to look who it was. ..I stood up with a jerk to see papa. ..

" Papa. .."  I blabbered. ..

He gently tapped my back. ..He smiled a bit. .His smile brought me a new courage. ..I felt relived to an end.

"Good morning shravan. .."

He wished me as if nothing had happened. .I awestruck with his attitude. ..I told myself to be cautious. ..

" good morning papa. .." I replied. ..

" shravan. ..I got to know that Mr. shravan malhothra got married some days ago. ..and I confirmed it with the court records. ..is it so. .? "

His simple and straightforward question abolished me. ..i stammered without breath. ..With no time, I sat at floor. ..I had a pleading look at him. ..

" Papa. ..you know me well that I loved sumo as I love you. ..I learnt that she may not be in my life forever. ..I don't want her to leave me. ..I was at the soared emotions. ..hurt, guilt, desperate, fear, anger, revenge. ..amidst all those strongest emotions I struggled like a seashell. ..With out bursted rage, I did wrong to Sumo's reputation. ..I assaulted her character ..."

" Papa. ..I didn't felt ashamed to do so. ..the only intention was to stop her wedding. ..later, I was frightened in thought of opposite reaction what I did to her. .I scared that sumo would leave me forever after hearing the truth from Aditya. ..I would be incomplete without her. I wouldn't bear if she hates me. ..so, I decided to marry her in order to retain her with me. .."

" Papa. ..you were out of town. ..I hadn't any second thought about my decision. ..I just did what I wanted to. ..now, sumo is with me. ..but she hates me a lot. ..I believe in my love that she will forgive me one day. ..but. . . papa. ..I didn't mean to hurt you. ..to defame your reputation. ..I am sorry papa. ..Please be with me in my hard time. .."

I requested him to forgive me. ..He showed a undescribable flat expression. He nodded as if he understood something. ..He rubbed his forehead. ..

" Beta. ..I was displeased with your act. ..but still, I wish you to have a happy married life ...try to solve the issues by your own. .be careful not to disturb the relationships. .."

He huffed. ..

" Beta. ..give her some time. ..be genuine and honest to her. .everything would be fine. ..take care. .."

He said concerned and engaged himself to the daily newspaper. ..I felt relieved. Anyhow, papa would be normal by some days. ..papa ' s words infused me an unnamed energy. ..I decided to go with my workouts. ..