Chapter 2

For a personal reason I have decided to just post more chapters as I finish them. I really care if you comment or not,but as long as you are reading my story and enjoying it. Have fun! By the way this chapter is dedicated to MissMusicYayGal for being my first fan!

============================================================================

You know books and T.V lied to me. See I like ok, love reading. I read all kinds of books except mystery but only because they annoy me. Like I will start yelling at the book saying “It’s the guy down the street! Not the cop! Come on! He had blood on his hands!” I mean really the people are just plain dumb besides it’s always the butler, just kidding, or am I?

Anyway so, if you have read books relating to high school or have watched high school shows let me be the one who breaks it to you, none of those things happen. There aren’t people dressed in black with colored hair sitting in the dark, there aren’t cheerleaders in super short shirks yelling at nerds (sorry guys). There aren’t even nerds playing some fake fantasy game.

The only thing that is true is there are people kissing at like every turn, and with my eyes that is not a pretty sight. So after the fourth or fifth couple I decided to look way too hard at my schedule. Which was a bad idea in a crowed hallway; I felt him before I heard him.

Like one second no one was in front of me and the next I was on the floor wondering who the heck hit me. It was a boy; he had light brown hair that fell in his, what I’d say were baby blue, eyes. Now if I wasn’t thinking how he somehow was able to hit me before I heard or even smelled him, I would have thought he was cute.

“Sorry about that here,” He held out a hand and it wasn’t his eyes that held me down it was his smell it seemed, off. As if he wasn’t right. That and only that is the reason, that when he reached down to pull me up, I clawed his hand away and growled.