Chapter 25

I am finally off my long chapters that makes me happy and a little sad but that don't matter. I hope you all like this chapter. But you know i would know if you do or don't unless you comment!(Hint, Hint) =-)

======================================================================

I started walking back to the house but I went around to the front this time. I love jumping over fences as much as the next person but it gets tiring. I opened the door and walked in. Mom was walking around the house and putting things in a box. She looked at the door as I walked in. “There you are. You father just went to go look for you.” I closed the door. I had thought he was mad at me so why did he care where I went? “Should I go get him?” Mom shook her head, “I am sure he will track you back here. It should be fine.”

She started putting things in that dumb box again. I walked over to her and hugged her from behind. “Why are you leaving?” She pulled my arms away and turned, “We are both going we are going together this time.” She turned back. I yanked my hair, “But why? Just because those jerks said to?” She signed; I wonder if something in the air was making everyone do that. “A short time after you were born those wolves came to the house yelling at your father even threating to kill you.” I could see her shoulders shaking, “Your father didn’t stand for it he challenged the Wave Pack’s Alpha but he lost.”

How come this story sounds like the creep’s? “That man could have killed your father but instead he just made a deal with him. He said if your father left then he would leave you and me alone.” I could hear the sobs in her voice and I wanted so bad to comfort her but I needed to hear this story. “Y-Your father agreed and came back to the house and told me what happened. Before he left though he said he will come back one day. So for years I waited and raised you by myself.”

She turned toward me, tears filling her eyes, “Then when I went out of town Bite found me and said I had to leave you and pretend I was dead. I didn’t want to but then he told me about you tiger side and how it might hurt me and how upset that would make you. So I said ok. But soon after Bite came to me and said we had to come get you saying you were in trouble so we got on a plane and came back. As soon as we landed he said to go back to the house and he would be back.”

Now mom was crying full force. Barely even getting the words out, “T-Then h-he brought you back and-and there was so much blood!” She brought her hands to her face and I went over to her and hugged her again realizing how much I had put her through. “Bite told me what happened and that is when I realized that no matter what there are people out there that are too strong to fight so we just have to do whatever it takes to live.”

I was upset I had no idea how much mom was keeping inside her. She wiped her eyes and I let go of her, “Now go get some sleep we have a lot to do tomorrow. I walked to my room and closed the door. I walked to my bed and sat down just as I heard the front door open and mom and dad start talking.

I fell back on my pillow. I had learned more about my history in the last few hours then I have known in my whole 14 years of life.I closed my eyes and as I drifted off a plan formed in my head. I was not going down without I fight.