Chapter 15

I walked down the hall. During the whole class Jonathan had kept winking at the girls and they kept giggling. Man, I hate him and did I just call him by his name ough! Well, I guess its ok since its lunch now.

“Tay-Tay!” I froze, my hand turning in to a fist, who would dare say that. I turned and Summer ran into me I didn’t move but Summer bounced back and fell on the floor. “Ouch! Wow your tough!” I helped her up and she started dusting off herself off, “So what do you think of your new nickname.” My face turned to stone.

“I thought of it in Bio.” She looked at me, smiled then started laughing, “Ha just kidding, you didn’t seem like the kind to like nicknames.” I smiled and we started walking. “So how as your last class?” I was about to answer when I heard giggling. Did I happen to say I have started to hate that noise? Because whenever there is giggling there is…”Oh would you look at that, kitty has a friend.”

See? Every time, it is like giggling is his walk in theme song. The creep walked up to me with the two girls from the first with him. “Come on Jonathan I want to find a good seat.” One of the girls pulled his arm. “Ok ok let’s go.” The creep walked next to me and whispered, “Remember our deal.” He winked and kept walking.“Wow I didn’t know you were friends with Jonathan.”

I glared at Summer, “We are not friends never in a million years would I be friends with that creep. He isn’t even someone I want to talk about.” Me and Summer kept walking down the hall, “Oh so you like him.” I stopped in my tracks and turned toward her, “No I hate him with a burning passion he is the reason everyone hates me and he even…”

I stopped I couldn’t tell her about the note. I couldn’t be sure it was him that made it and even if I did she wouldn’t believe me. “Oh, I get it you are passionately in love with him.” I blushed, “No I passionately hate him no I mean I just hate him and he is a creep and and…” I was blushing a deep red. Why did she have to say that, I mean really she just had to twist my words.

“See you do like him you are blushing.” Summer started walking, I grabbed her arm, “I don’t love that creep, I don’t even like him I hate him, ok?” Summer looked me in the eyes, “Fine but you have to tell me why and it better be go are I am not going to believe you.” We started walking again and I started explaining. It is always nice to meet someone more stubborn then you every once in a while.