Chapter 11

We ran in the room and everyone looked at us. “There are our two missing students. Ah Miss Bite I see you have a habit of being tardy and who is your friend?” I heard a giggle and turned, it was from the two girls that had walked that creep away from me. They started whispering, “Who would want to have that freak as a friend?”

I turned back to Summer and Mr. Zacabog I guess they hadn’t heard them, not that Mr. Zacabog is the best at doing anything. He would probably just tell me to stop talking about myself. “Well what’s your name so I can mark you late.” Mr. Zacabog looked right at Summer.

“S-Summer T-T-True.” “What was that? Speak up so we can all hear.” Summer blushed, took a deep breath and looked straight at Mr. Zacabog. “My name is Summer True.” “Well congartulatouns Miss True, you are the first to go in my tardy book.” I looked at Summer she looked upset, which didn’t really surprise me. She didn’t look like the type that got in trouble a lot.

“Wait Mr. Zacabog, it is my fault Summer is late please just mark me down.” Summer looked at me with her huge eyes like she was seeing the sun for the first time in her life, it kind of weirded me out to honest. Mr. Zacabog looked at me with a glare. “If I let people of the hook then people would never learn.”

I rolled my eyes, good old Mr. Zacabog. “Hey that is disrespectful you will stay after school today. Report here after your last class.” “Please Mr. Zacabog she didn’t mean it.” Mr. Zacabog and I looked at Summer, me in shock. “You seem like I nice girl I will let you go since it is the first day.”

Lucky for Mr. Zacabog it was the first day so I was trying not to hit anyone. “You two can sit in these two sits by the window.” We sat down. Mr. Zacabog sat and started talking about all the things he was going to be teaching us. After about 40 minutes a bell rang and everyone stood up and walked out the door.

Summer and I were the last to get up and as we were walking out the door Mr. Zacabog called out, “Oh and Miss Bite don’t forget about our little meeting after school.” “Of course Mr. Z of course.” I walked out the door with Summer giggling as we walked down the hall.