Chapter 13

The bell rang and I was sad for class to end. We were just talking about what books everyone had read over the summer. What was that too cheesy? “Oh that was fast, I will see you all tomorrow.” Everyone got up and started leaving. As I got up and walked out the door I could swear that Ms. Sun smiled at me and that made me really happy.

OK that I admit was a little cheesy. Anyway I walked out the room with a smile on my face. I walked down the hall to my next class. Luckily the school was made easy to find classes. It was made as like a line with the rooms coming off the main hall then, and the stairs, and the halls well. Let’s just say it was a simple school and leave it at that.

As I was saying I walled to my next class, it was social studies or something. I was still thinking about my last class. I was really looking forward to my next class. I was thinking that maybe Mr. Zacabog was just a fluke and all the other teachers are going to be the best ever.

I know that is horribly unlikely but Ms. Sun was really nice and I wanted to hope that the rest of the teachers were going to be the same. The world was nice for once maybe my whole life was turning around.

Is it me or have I gone complete insane?Ok there must have been a gas leak or something. I must have dreamed everything that happen last class, which would explain everything. “Wait, wait.” I turned and Ms. Sun came running toward me. She came up to me and handed me a book, my book. I looked at my bag, it was open.

“Thank you.” I took the book from her and put it in my bag. “You know I like readers.” She smiled at me and walked away. Ok maybe there wasn’t a gas leak. I walked down the hall.

I found my class and sat at one of the tables, with a smile still on my face. Nothing could happen that could ruin the mood I was in right now. Or so I thought that’s when I felt it, a chill run down my neck. “Someone’s happy today.” I turned and there he was, sitting down in the sit next to me. I officially hate the world.