Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen

This Victim is Close to You

Alejandro Musso, a friend of Ismail’s, just got home and was pretty much alone. His parents were out of town. Since the class got suspended, he was one of those students to cheer. When he got inside of his house, a sketchy yet sleazy smile appeared in his face. He looked like he had plans. He quickly locked the front door and pulled the sheet of curtains to cover the big window. He dashed upstairs to his room which was messy. He went to his closet doors but he stooped down to the drawer underneath it. He pulled out the drawer case out. Inside that drawer, there were hidden stuffs. He also pulled that out. It was a box of stacks of DVDs. They were all porno movies. He scanned through each case and chose the movie that he will watch. 

Suddenly, the low piped sound of their phone rang from downstairs.

He quickly headed downstairs and answered the phone. “Hello?”

No one responded from the other end; instead, there was just a grumbling noise.

Alejandro could hear someone breathing. He kept on saying “hello” but no one was responding. “Nice try asshole!” Then, he hung up and turned off the portable phone.

Before going up to his room, he first went in the kitchen to grab some bowl of chips. He was so busy unpacking two packs of chip, he did not notice a man in black overalls quietly sneaking in from the patio door. Little did Alejandro know, the killer had quickly gone upstairs without making any noise.

Once Alejandro popped his soda bottle, he excitedly ran to his bedroom, shut his windows and locked his door. Then, he plugged in his TV and put the DVD on the player. The movie started. He closely watched the film since the opening was already a scene where a man and a woman was making out.

Alejandro put the bowl beside and licked his fingers. Then, he started loosening up his pants. He put his hands on his rod and started rubbing it. On the climax of the film, he was in his climax as well and he was having a hard time controlling himself. He was gritting his teeth along with his moaning sound. He was already feeling it. It was about to come out when...

CRASH!

The killer popped out from his closet.

WAAHH!

Alejandro erected and was startled. He even hit the bowl and all the chips landed everywhere. He was not able to jump out of bed because his pants were laced down his knees. He would trip if he does and his hands were also glued to his genitals. As a result, the killer started stabbing him repeatedly on his chest.

Alejandro screamed in pain. Blood from his chest were exploding to his mouth as the killer relentlessly stabbing him. Then, the killer swung his knife and sliced Alejandro’s penis.

“Fuck?!” Alejandro still managed to scream. Tears were dripping from his eyes. He was unable to fight back.  

Then, the killer strangled him. He was tossed down the floor lying butt-naked as his blood was dripping all over.

The killer seemed to be unsatisfied, so he or she grabbed his curly hair and bashed his head on the TV screen which electrocuted Alejandro.

Then, the killer safely unplugged the TV.

Small pieces of broken glass were on Alejandro’s face. His face sure was wounded and was cut due to the glass. The killer carried Alejandro and tossed him back to bed. His blood turned out to be the dip for those chips.

Without leaving any identifications and evidences, the killer heartlessly left.

 At Travis’s house, they were all gathered in his kitchen and were drinking lemonade as they talked about E. While they were thinking of suspects, Richard suddenly remembered that he hasn’t said his goodbyes to Brittany, so he called her.