Chapter 46

Chapter Forty-six

The Perfect Timing

Stakes were high between RichardGrayson and JudeO'Brien. Richard could feel all his energy. He made tiny movements with his eyes as he processed ideas on how to save his girlfriend, Brittany Schoenfield. But he doubted all of his ideas to work because he was stranded in front of the killer.

He almost gave up because things were hopeless for Richard and Brittany. He watched his girlfriend grappling from the hands of Jude. Brittany's eyes were pleading for help. She struggled as tears cascaded from her eyes and Richard couldn't do anything.

It was getting late and Richard was really worried. Where are the others? Are they dead?

"What should I do to stop this?" Richard was officially under pressured.

"Well..." Jude smirked. He let go Brittany for a moment. "You can join the E-club with me and Furon!"

Richard's flinched. His eyes widened. Furon? Seriously?

"Spy your friends and other people. Tell them that it was just a misunderstanding!" he continued. "But I don't think you can spy on your gang just in case you joined."

Richard frowned.

"Furon might have killed them already!" Jude let out a sinister laugh.

"E-club is exclusively for all the haters of Edward and the people who are connected to you and YOU!" Jude added.

"You consider that as a club?" Richard mind was totally mixed up. "Just the two of you?"

"That's what you think," Jude smirked.

Richard saw Brittany shaking her head telling Richard not fall from the trap.

"You're good at lying, Rich. You made Travis, Ismail and Louis lie about Edward going home early. It's impressive and that's what E-club needs: a big fucking liar!"

Richard demurred the offer. "You're an obsessed sicko! You can't even creatively think of a cool name for your club! Fucking E-club!"

"It stands for Elite club!" Jude bragged. "And whenever someone bashed our club, someone will also get bashed."

Jude glared at Brittany referring to her to get bashed.

"No, wait!" Richard said. Suddenly, something sparked in his head. He touched his pocket jeans and slowly pulled out his iPhone from his pocket. "If I handed you the footage, would you let us go?"

Jude laughed. "I don't need that, anyway. I just used that to make you come here: to blow your mind off!"

"You set me up!" Richard protested.

"I know, right?" Jude smiled. "Very gullible!"

Brittany grappled again but Jude quickly spanked her butt. "Shut up, baby girl!" Then, he squeezed it and gave Richard a provoking glare.

Richard's eyes fired up seeing Jude molesting his girlfriend. He could even squish his thin iPhone in anger.

Sweat continuously flowed from his face and he could no longer process his thoughts in creating plans to lure Jude because of the stress. "Why don't you just kill me?"

"That can wait," Jude said "But this can't."

Brittany watched the shine of blade in the air. She shut her eyes and was ready to die.

"What will happen if I join E-club?" Richard asked.

Jude paused again.

Brittany looked at Richard and tried to say "no" while her mouth was covered.