Chapter Four

"We have a way! We have Alexa and Bonnie." what was Damon yelling about now? I walk through the Salvatore door and follow the voices into the library. This place is like my second home. If I'm not at home I'm usually here.

"She is looking for another way!" Stefan retorts

"What's with all the yelling!?" I demand, I glare at Damon.

Damon is the first to answer "Elena un daggered Elijah and now she's missing"

Shit. That's my fault. "Um... Opps"

"What?" They both look at me. Standing beside each other.

"I might have let her un dagger him" I say growing quiet with each word.

"You did what!" Damon ran to me, and stopped right in front of me, glowering.

"She said she knew what she was doing." I defend. I may be a lot older than him, I'm still scared shitless of him when he's like this.

"That doesn't mean you let her undagger him!" Damon sneers.

Thank god Stefan's phone started ringing. With a smirk I place a finger to my lips telling Damon to be quiet. I walk around him and place myself on a chair.

Stefan talked for a moment then hung up the phone.

"What's wrong?"

"Klaus is making his next move" and with that he bolted out of the house.

"Wait Stefan!" I call after him motioning to run.

"We're not done" Damon grabs my arm and pulls me back to him.

"Oh yes we are" I flick his hand away and run out of the room. I look for any sign Stefan but I can't find him. Damn it where the hell was he going. I thought, Klaus is still in Alaric's body. His pissed at Elena. Then it clicks.... Jenna comes back today.