Chapter Nineteen

"How much longer?" I ask Rebekah. Apparently she not as 'done' as Stefan said, I glare at him making sure he knows I'm angry.

"Another hour at the least" she says arms full of clothes. "I haven't even hit upstairs yet" her perky voice giving me a migraine.

I groan shifting my weight to my left foot. I can't take another minute of of walking from store to store let alone a whole other hour.

"Why don't you and Alex shop and Klaus and I will pick you up when you're done." Stefan says to Rebeka.

No way he's getting out that easy, I don't even like her. Does he really think I will get all buddy buddy with her. It's going to take more than a shopping trip for me to even consider holding a conversation with her.

"I'm all shopped out." I say putting a tiered look on my face. "Maybe you should stay with Rebekah, Stefan." I give him a devilish look "Besides, you two haven't seen each other in so long. It's time you catch up." he glares at me.

"Your right Annalexa, come Stefan tell me everything" Rebekah says hauling him off. That's what he gets for trying to dump her on me.

Stefan turns around and glares as if saying 'i'll get you back for this'. I give him a triumphant smile and turn to Klaus.

"Well we have time to waste, what do you want to do?" I ask fixing my jacket.

"Are you hungry?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"No?" I say confused. "Should we go back to Gloria's? See if she needs anything"

"If you wish"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at Gloria's. Something across the street catches my eye. A dark figure in a leather jacket waves at me. Damn it.

"I'll be right in, there's something I want to check out." I say rushing across the street. Klaus simply nods and walks into the bar.

"What are you crazy?" I say pushing Damon into a empty building. "After what happened yesterday if he catches you you're as good as dead." I snarl, giving him a good shove.

"I won't get caught." he says smugly closing the distance between us. "I came to get you"

"I cant leave Damon you know that damn well." I says pushing him away again. Something about Damon's rash actions infuriate me. "And if I do, if I even think about it you're dead"

"I'll be fine" he says with a smirk. "I always am" he staggers back to me. These advances are idiotic.

"Yeah thanks to Stefan and I!" I yell causing him to take a step back "We are always picking up after you and solving you problems. Even if you don't get hurt, Klaus wont stop looking for me. Guess where he'll start Mystic Falls, what do you think he'll do when he finds Elena?" Damon stays silent "Did you even think about how this could back fire?" Dead silence "Go home, take care of Elena. Get her out of town we are this close to finding out she's alive" I say making an inch with my thumb and pointer finger.

"Alex c..."

I leave not even giving him a chance to finish. I walk down the stairs to Gloria's anger filling my being. It seems Stefan and Rebekah are back.

"I thought you were going to take a while?" I ask leaning against a wall by Stefan.

"He's no fun." Rebekah says "He refuses to tell me anything"

"That's for the best." Klaus snickers "Now that your here, Gloria we're ready."

I sit by Gloria, we pool our magic and try to locate the Original witch on the other side. Time passes and we can't seem to channel her. Something's blocking us.