Chapter Seven

I can't believe I got myself into this situation. There I was minding my own business and now I'm sitting having a drink with the most dangerous man in town. Klaus Mikaelson and yet I found myself falling for him. I don't know if it's his charm, his looks or the fact I was drunk out of my mind.

"Something on your mind love." He inquires touching my arm; sending sparks up and down it.

"Nothing," I take out my phone and check the time "I need to go home." It was 2 in the morning how did this happen?

"I'll drive you." He explains getting to his feet.

"I can find my way home." I grab my jacket, put it on and walk to the door. Please don't fallow me.

"Alexa" he calls after me.

Damn. I don't look back, I just keeps walking right through the door and straight for my car. Something grabs my arm and before I could shake it off pins me with my back against my car. I look at the face inches from mine.

"I'll drive you home" Klaus' voice is soft not all the harshness I expected from him.

His hot breath was drawing me closer. I had a sudden desire to feel his lips press against mine. I start to close the distance between us, our lips nearly touching when I realize what I was doing. I pull away trying to distance myself from him, but the car behind me wasn't helping.

"I told you I can get home myself." I explain trying to shove him off of me, but he was not moving. His mussels tightened under my touch. I need to get out of his grip now or god knows what I'll do next.

As if sensing my discomfort he released me. "As you wish." I am both relieved and disappointed. "Goodnight love." He disappears back into the bar.

I get in my car and start driving home. What is wrong with me I nearly kissed him? The man killed Bonnie and went after Jenna. I can't just forget about that but I can't stop thinking about him. His voice, his eyes and his lips. The lips that were so close to mine a moment ago, I shouldn't have pulled away. Snap out of it he's killed thousands of people not to mention he's after Elena. Oh well it's just Elena. Shut up!

I pull into my drive way swarmed by thoughts. I turn off my car and climb out. By the time I get to bed it's already 3 o'clock. I need to come up with a lie, no one can know about this.

The Hybrid (working on editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें