Chapter thirty one

A/N: this chapter contains explicit content and is not for they eyes of children. If you dare read on and find out what happens. If you do not wish to see such things all you need to know is: Klaus walked Annalexa home and spent the night. This is my first time writing this kind of thing so be nice. Enjoy ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaus and I walk down the street and around the corner. I'm still confused about how he knew where I was.

"We're you following me?" I ask from beside him

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He says walking faster.

"Oh, really?" I catch up and stop ahead of Nik and poke my finger into the almost too tight black T-shirt covering his chest. "Then how did you know where I was?"

"Intuition" he grabs the collar of his jacket (which I'm wearing) and brings me closer into his chest.

"So you just happened to know where I was and that someone was harassing me?"

"Exactly," he restates, self-satisfied smile tugging on his lips.

"You're so full of it," I remark shaking my head at his playful behaviour.

"Full of what?" He lulls, suddenly pulling me by my waist. I catch myself on his stomach not wanting to fall into him.

I press against his chest and glance up to his soft eyes. "Full of shit." I smile popping up on my tippy toes so I could look into his eyes.

"Am I?" He grabs the jacket's collar and presses his lips to mine. I remove my hands from his chest and wrap them around his neck.

A car drives past and a loud honk scares me. I break the kiss and ram into Nik's chest. He let's out a laugh.

I punch him in the chest as continue walking. "Still dead set on walking me home?"

"Definitely"

---------------

We get back to my house and I unlock the door. We walk inside and I remove my shoes, placing them in the closet. Nik not seeing me remove my shoes steps inside with his on.

"Hey, hey!" I wave my arms at him. He looks at me confused. I point to my shoe lacking feet. "Remove your shoes." I demand. "You're tracking dirt in."

He gives a 'seriously' look then takes off his shoes putting them in the closet beside mine. "Better" he mocks smirking in my direction.

"Yes." I walk into the kitchen and pull a glass from the cupboard.

I can feel him watching as I pull a jug of water from the fridge. He comes up be hind me placing his hands on my waist. I take in a raspy breathe as I remain still in his grasp.

"Want something?" I ask my voice shaking.

He spins me around, and pins me against the counter. "Very much." He leans down and starts nibbling on my neck.

I nearly drop whats in my hands when they are taken from me. The jug and glass are placed on the counter.

His lips trail along my collar bone and up to the other side of my neck as I try to think.

"What do you want?" I ask pulling his head from my flushed neck. I watch as his eyes lock on to mine.

"You"

Two hands move on to my lower back pulling me upward. I jump linking my legs around his waist. He pushes me back against the fridge and plants a rough kiss on my lips. He supports my weight and flashes us upstairs into my room.

I'm dropped on to my bed as Klaus removes his shirt. He stalks across the bed and holds himself above me. Our lips meet again as he slowly pushes himself against me dissolving the space between us. I wrap my arms around his shoulders griping onto his back.

His hands find the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head. I feel his hands caressing every inch of my exposed torso, pulling and playing with the bare skin.

No longer able to resist him, my hand trail down his stomach to the top of his jeans. Stupid clothes. I undo his belt and help him remove his pants. He drags his hands over my hips and removes my jeans the same way. He pushes himself against me repeatedly before giving me what I want.
-----------------
NEXT MORNING

My alarm goes off jolting me awake. My eyes snap open; I roll off of Nik's chest over to my alarm clock. I slam on the snooze button a little to hard. I feel the material shift under my hand.

"Oops," I mumble not really caring about a two dollar hunk of plastic. I sit up dragging the flat sheet along with me. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and go to stand up.

Arms link around my stomach and a firm chest presses into my back. Light kisses are trailed along my shoulders and up my neck.

"I have to go to school" I groan turning to face him.

Klaus drags me onto his lap and pulls my head down into another kiss. "No you don't" he nips at my neck making me wish I didn't have to.

"It's Caroline's birthday and if I miss it she'll kill me." I grab his arms and try to pry myself away from him.

"She won't get the chance." He moves to kiss my jaw line. I really wish I didn't have to leave.

I push on his chest and pin him to the bed. He smirks up thinking he's persuaded me to stay home. I wish he was right.

I sit on top of him and lower myself on his chest. "Tonight" I whisper kissing him. He pulls my bottom lip into his mouth and bites it. Blood flows from my lip into his mouth.

"You better not be toying with me," he has a firm grasp on my back keeping me pressed against his chest.

"Never" I sit up and remove myself from him. I walk into the bathroom dragging the sheet along with me.

"At least let me drive you"

A/N: I'm back.
Due to the fact some people might not want to read that this chapter had to be short so nothing too important could happen. Hope you liked it anyway see you next week. ^-^