Mysterious little girl

Jesse arrived at The Admin's temple, about to go through his traps. He hopped in the cart behind Radar to go with him and Lukas instead of Petra, Jack and Vos.

As the two teams left, a little girl's laughter could be heard. "Uh...Jessie, what was that? You heard that right?" Lukas asked. "I heard it." Radar said. Jessie spoke up. "I dunno Lukas but, it kind of sounded like, a little girl, I think ." The laughter was heard again, it became louder. Then out of nowhere, SHE came.

"Hi!" The three boys heard behind them. They turned around to see that a young girl about 7 or 8 years old, younger than Radar, was sitting in another cart at the back. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, a (F/C) short sleeve T-shirt, black jeans, (F/C) Sneakers and (F/C) bands on her wrists. "Uh, hi...little girl, when did you get here?" Jesse asked. "Just now." She said. "Are you Jesse?" "Uh, yeah. What's YOUR name?" "I'm (Y/N)." "Geez, it's so cold here, how can you stand to wear short sleeves?" Radar asked. "Oh, I live here." (Y/N) said. All three of the boy's eyes widened. How can she live here? Why isn't she dressed warmly if she does? And furthermore, does The Admin know about her? "You live here? This place is huge!" Jesse says while looking around. "Yup." (Y/N) says. Jesse looks around at the different chambers and sees Stella and Luna pass by. Stella waves. "Oh boy." Lukas says as he and Radar fall down a ramp. "Woah". "Aaaaah" While the boys are scared, (Y/N) seemed to be enjoying herself. "Yaaaaaa-hooooooo" she screams. "This is fun!" She exclaims. "I QUESTION MY JUDJMEEEEEEEEEEENT!" Radar yells.

(After the minecart ride)

"Weeeeeee! Hehehehehehe!" (Y/N) said and laughed playfully while Radar was puking. The two were almost like opposites. She really enjoyed herself while he was really not. She laughed so hard that she had to lie down in her minecart and calm down while Jesse and Lukas tried to make Radar feel better.