Promise Part 1 (I'm very sorry for this)

A/N - Major Time skip! After the whole Sunshine institute, underneath and BeaconTown thing because I could not think of a good way of executing that chapter, I'M VERY SORRY. Let's just say (Y/N) woke up, went looking for her dad, found him, went with him as Radar, went back to Jesse for answers, met Xara who was all like "He kept you alive", you learned your dad was evil, secretly helped Jesse, you got caught and almost grounded, your dad lost his powers and then something bad happened to you. Okay, let's begin.

You were awake, but something was wrong, your head hurt like the nether, your body ached and you couldn't understand where you were. Eventually your little eyes fluttered open and you saw a bright white ceiling with a light blue light. You look around and find the walls to be made with cyan glazed terracotta, you could tell by the creeper faces on the walls. You tried to get up but it hurt a bit. You still tried though, you didn't let this newfound pain stop you. You sat up and crossed your legs and rubbed your aching head. You then noticed yourself barefoot in a white dress with small cyan dots and looked at yourself properly, your skin was light peach. Wasn't it blue before, or purple or even (S/C)? But then you remembered, you were in the terminal zone, you saw the colossus and his fist came to you, you didn't know what happened but you did remember a massive amount of pain. Did you die? Were you in heaven? On your right there was a lot of space that wasn't taken up by the bed you were on. There was a door in the room too, a lamp was by your bedside on a little desk, along with a vase of daisies.

"Now remember, be careful, while she may be unconscious, she could still be having physical damage to her body." You heard someone say. The voice sounded like it belonged to an old woman. "Awe, I hope she's okay, if it really is her." Another voice said, this time it sounded like a high pitched male voice, a little boy maybe? You tried to talk, to call out to whoever those voices belonged to, but you spoke too softly, your throat hurt. You stopped and tried to breath, regardless if you weren't able to call out to the other people. You noticed a window on the other side of your bed, it was right by the wall. You put your hands on the window sill and tried to pull yourself up but to no avail as you fell back on your tiny little bottom. "Owchie." you yelped, a little bit more audible. Then someone came into the room.

You didn't know who the guy was at first but then he started to look familiar. Have you seen him before. The man had red hair, a small beard, brown eyes and light peach skin like yours. The man walked closer to your bed slowly, trying not to frighten you. "H-hello, little one." He said gently, sitting down on a chair nearby. You curled into a small ball and put one hand near your mouth, the other hand you used to wave at him. "Are...you okay?" He asked. You nodded your head up and down. Who was this person? He got up and slowly walked towards you. Than a flash back came. The vision turned the man into a strange monster with glowing yellow and red eyes. Startled, you scooched back a bit. "No no it's okay." he said, back to a normal man in your eyes. "I won't hurt you."

The red haired man sat down on your bed and looked at you. "Do you, remember anything?" he asked. "Uh..." you started saying, actually answering his question instead of using body language. "I, I'm trying to remember..." you answered, thinking hard. "...where I come from, what my name is...wait, I remember my name, my name is (Y/N)." you said. A happy thought came to you, you know who you are. "I remember my name!" You exclaimed happily, but then a small thought came to you "Wait..." you said. You recognised this person.

You scooched closer to the red haired man and cupped his cheeks with your little hands. "Um...do you, know who I am, (Y/N)?" he asked calmly. You recieve flashbacks of the man with yellow eyes again, only this time you fept a sense of comfort in him, another flashback brought you back to the man but the area was a lot more modern. Finally brought back to reality you realised something...this man was your father, Romeo. "Dad?" you asked. "Dad, it's you." You looked around the room again, this time even more confused, missing how your father was processing all of this. "Where are we?" you asked. "Where's the terminal zone? And Jesse and the others, and the colossus? What happened?" Suddenly what happened next surprised you "(Y/N) it really IS you!" your father exlaimed happily, grabbing you into a tight hug annd sobbing. "My little baby girl I can't believe you're alive I missed you so much I thought I lost you but here you are I love you so much my little baby I'm never letting you get hurt again I..." he kept going  on and on about this until you said "Dad, let go you're hurting me." trying to wriggle free of his grip. After you said this he stopped in his tracks and let you go, fear and concern on his face, tears still in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry I didn't..." he started saying, his breath shaking, "...I didn't mean to." he drew back and looked away, his head hung low. "I'm sorry." he said.

A heap of guilt struck you as you moved closer to your father. "No dad it's okay." you said, this time you were the one trying to hug him. You put your arms around him saying "It just hurts a little if you hug too tight, that's all." you explained. "Please don't be sad." He looked back at you, then hugged you again, slowly and calmly this time, doing his best not to hurt you. This moment went for a while before your father let you go. You talked for a while about things that were going to happen when he leaves, some people called Ivor and Harper would try to heal you while you were in this, "Hospital".

"Well, I've got work to do." Your father said, "But I'll come back soon when I'm done so that I'll spend more time with you okay, I promise." "Okay." you said climbing into the bed. Your father tucked you in nicely and kissed your forehead. "Bye sweetheart, see you later." he said as he left. "Bye dad." you said and closed your eyes but then heard your dad talk again. "(Y/N)..." he started, making you open your eyes. "...I love you sweetie." he said. You smiled and said. "I love you too dad." and with that you closed your eyes, only napping for a while before you woke up again, waiting for your father for when he comes back.

A/N - I know you are all mad at me for this time skip but please understand I could not write anything good for those moments so I'm left with no choice but to leave it to your imagination...sorry. But we are going to move on to part two where we find out why it took the father and daughter a while to recognize each other. Please forgive me for skipping all those pieces. I'm sorry 😓