Promise part 2

Promise part 2. Your dad Romeo takes you home and you're dressed in a nice new outfit but your dad reveals your unfortunate death and your mysterious revival, you don't understand it at the moment but you know that when you grow up you will understand it much more.

Earlier you were busy playing with Magnus again, you could swear that if it wasn't for the fact that he lived in Boom Town, your dad would have literally let him babysit you. Gabriel was nice as well, helped get you some water, food, entertainment, technically just keeping an eye on you in general. Ivor was also a big help, earlier he ligerally gave you your last dosage of healing pills and Harper gave you a final check up. You're officially healed and ready to go home. All you had to do now was wait for your dad to come pick you up. That was exactly what you were doing.

Later when Magnus and Gabriel left, you were in the lobby, sitting on a couch reading a kiddie book. While you waited for your dad, you looked at the book with all the puzzles for kids in, some of them were made by a person called Ellegaard. You thought for a minute before remembering Gabriel not to tell Magnus about Ellegaard, you weren't sure why but you did occasionally watch Harper solve a lot of the more trickier puzzles also made by this Ellegaard person.

"(Y/N)..." you heard. You looked up and saw your dad. "Hi dad." You said as you put your book back on the pile and got off the couch to hug him. "You ready to see our new home?" he asked. "Yup." you said, knowing that it ment you would go back to living him again. "Come on then." he motioned and you followed him to a changing room where Harper was waiting. "Hey, (Y/N)." Harper said as you sat down on a chair. "Ready for you know what?" "Yeah." you said as your dad took out some little clothes from his inventory. "That her new outfit?" Harper asked him. "Yep, I also got her new, um...you know what I mean." he responded. "Right." she replied. Your dad then turned to you. "I'm going to wait for you while you get dressed okay?" "Okay!"

After some time you no longer wore the hospital dress, instead you were dressed in a pair of pink sneakers, blue jeans, a stripey short sleeve shirt and a long sleeve wool sweater with light green hearts and dots. Boy it felt good to be wearing proper undies and be rid of that weird tag thingie on your wrist. You walked out to the room your dad was in and saw he was talking to the man behind the desk. When he turned to go sit down you walked up to him and tugged his jeans, making him look down at you. "Oh, hey sweetie." He said. "You look adorable." "Thank you dad." you said.

Eventually, you and your dad walked out of the hospital with him holding your little hand to keep you close. You walked past a lot of people who were talking and trading. "Hey Romeo." you heard a woman say. "Oh hi Stacy." your father responded. "How have you been?" "Great. And you?" "Pretty good." As your father and the lady called Stacy chatted, you looked at her, she had green eyes, brown hair, a blue and white stripes, blue jeans and brown shoes. You don't exactly remember her but she did look familiar your memory was still a little fuzzy in some bits.

"Oh, is this (Y/N)?" Stacy asked, noticing you holding your father's hand. You became aware of this and stood a bit closer to him and your other hand was curling up, by your mouth "Yup.", your dad told her. She looked at you and bent down to get a better look at you.

 She looked at you and bent down to get a better look at you

"Hey there." she said. Your father noticed your nervousness by you taking your hand out of his and put it in the same position as the other was by your mouth. So he put his arm over you, holding your shoulder, rubbing it slightly. "It's okay sweetie," he said in effort to calm you down a bit. "Say hi." You shyly used one hand to slowly wave and you let out a small "Hi", at a fairly audible volume. You gave a small smile. "Stacy there you are," another voice chirped as a man wearing a cat hoodie came out behind Stacy.

"By the way, hi Romeo how are you?" the guy asked your dad, then noticed . "Oh hello there little one, you must be Romeo daughter." he said, much lighter. "Hi, I'm Stampy." Hey that's similar to Stacy's name. "I didn't think your dad was serious about the whole back from oblivion thing but..." before Stampy finished his sentence, your father puts a finger to his mouth gives a loud "Shhht." "Oh, right right, sorry I forgot, not to tell her about..." He said. Stacy nudged him, giving him a warning glare. "Well, we'll be heading home." Your father said. "Nice seeing you two."

When you got home, and were a bit adjusted to it, you sat on the bed with your father. You both sat facing the end of the bed. You sat with a teddy bear, looking at it in thought while your dad sat behind you, braiding your hair just after he finished brushing it. "Dad?" you started, ready to ask a certain question before you forget. "Yes (Y/N)?" you father asked. "When I woke up in the hospital, I couldn't think of what was going on, but then when I remembered you, I remembered the terminal thingie, and the Colossus." You stated, you could just about feel the tug on your hair loosen. "Didn't I die? How am I alive?"

There was a silence in the air before your father sighed. "Yes...yes you did die, at least that's what I thought." he said in a rather sad manner, then continued to braid your hair "I have no Idea how you survived but when I found you after you left, I thought it was impossible that it was you, then after what happened at the hospital, I was just glad to know you were alive." He tied your hair up near the ends. "I...thought you were gone forever." Now that your hair was done, you could turn around.

You looked at your father, he didn't look to cheerful. "How long was I gone?" you asked him. He sighed, "About a month." he responded with a shrug. That was the last straw, you had never seen your dad upset before, it bothered you. Now you just wanted to make him feel better. "Dad, are you okay?" you asked. The response you got from him was "Yeah, I'm fine" which you KNEW was inaccurate. You eventually decided to put your teddy down, grab your hairbrush and got off the bed. You walked , in your socks, to the chest in your room and put your brush away. When you went back you saw that your dad had laid back and was now lying down on your (F/C) bed. You climbed back onto your bed and picked up your teddy. Then you crawled over to your dads chest and used it as a pillow. "Stop being sad dad." you said. "If you're sad, then I'm sad. Let's just spend time as a family okay?" You hugged him. He lifted his head and looked at you. He did his best to smile, from forced smile to an honest one, as he say you and remembered, his greatest creation ever, you, the one who would bring him happiness, who would teach him responsibility, who would be the main reason for starting his life fresh. He would make sure to help you adjust to YOUR new life, to guide you though life, to make sure you don't make the same mistakes he made. "Your right sweetie." he said, putting a hand on your head, ruffling your hair. "I'm going to focus on spending more time with you than I ever have, from now on." "Promise?" you asked, just to be sure. Your father chuckled lightly and said one word that assured you, he would always be there for you..."Promise."

Daw...Your papa loves chu cuz u is his lil babeh. But now we have a mystery on our hands, HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!? We will find out later. BAI!!