Daddy Admin

Italics: Romeo
Bold: Reader [(Y/N)]

How did it happen? It was impossible. But there he was, the Admin, Romeo, turned into a statue. Not like one of his Prismarine Colossi, but an actual statue. His hair and eye sclera was light Prismarine bricks and most of the rest of him was darker prismarine. His pupils and and all the bits of his outfit that should be glowing were pitch black. Jack proved to everyone the Admin was indeed turned into a prismarine statue by an error in the golden gauntlet...and he was taken all the way to the sea temple to be hidden, for no one could not look at a statue knowing it was once alive and NOT be disturbed. After the tragedy of the Admin however, things started occurring. Radar was seeing icey and magma golems appear everywhere and attempting to pick a fight with Jack, Petra and Jesse. The citizens were seeing obsidian magma spiders in the night, every night had gone chaotic. Normal mobs were replaced with strange creatures that all seem out of place. All the new mobs seemed like they were the Admin's doing, but he was a statue now. Were these monsters released upon his imprisonment. No, they were created but the one little creature that was left behind, (Y/N) Romeo's daughter.

After hours of looking, hours of flying around in the night it happened at last. She finally found the Sea Temple, and above all, found him. Standing there in the center of them room was her father, standing still in prismarine. She wasn't afraid when it happened, she didn't seem disturbed at the 'turning to prismarine' concept, but rather sad that the father she had was now gone, turned to cold underwater stone. She looked at the figure of her father as she sung a sad tune, longing to have him with her again.

So there you are my Dad
a statue oh so cold so dead
You tore their world apart
and everybody lost their head
Now I must carry on
making Chaos for you instead
'Cause you
are my Daddy Admin
and I am a piece of you!

(Y/N) turned around to leave, her head hanging low as she sighed. "I miss you daddy." she said before starting to walk off. Suddenly out of nowhere, a familiar chuckle echoed into her little ears. She quickly turned back to the statue here face filled with shock and surprise as statue's pitch black bits flickered into a turquoise blue, synchronizing with the voice of her father as it rang through the air, continuing her song.

Please do not cry my dear
your daddy is still very here
And when I do bust out
we can re-spread the random fear
Our joy will be their pain
as their world drowns in chocolate rain
'Cause I
am your Daddy Admin
and you are a piece of me!

She couldn't believe it, she just couldn't, he was alright! Her father was alright. The two began to laugh lightly, basking in each other's company once again, as young (Y/N) recalled a certain memory of hers.

Remember that one time
you took me to that baseball game?
I got my Admin powers...

...and things were never quite the same
My wild pitches flew driving the people all insane
'Cause you/I
are my/am your Daddy Admin
and I am/you are a piece of you/me!

Oh how everything was going there way once again. Statue or admin, child or adult, it was father and daughter through everything and all. "Haha, that's my girl." Romeo cheered as (Y/N) gave a little giggle.

Oh simple spawn of mine
without you I would be so lost
You have stuck by my side...

...no matter what the tragic cost
My/Your crazed imagined thoughts
have given you/me a new found strength
'Cause I/you
am your/are my Daughter (Y/N)
and
you're/I'm breaking out of  there/here!

piece by piece, prismarine cracked off, revealing Romeo's real form. bit by bit the pieces fell, until he was freed from his prismarine state. He let out a a releaving breath as he gave his arms  a good stretch. A cheerful (Y/N) began flying about cheering "Daddy! You're alive!" "I'm free, free once again!" The admin claimed. "May BeaconTown return to its natural chaotic state!
Come My Little trouble maker, we have work to do!" as the two fled to the surface, (Y/N) couldn't help but be proud to be happy again. "I missed you daddy"

BTW, these two had a bit of a redesign because it's been a while since I've drawn little (Y/N)

BTW, these two had a bit of a redesign because it's been a while since I've drawn little (Y/N). Don't worry, 'Hurt Part 2' is up next