Heart to heart

YOUR P.O.V

After my dad spoke to me I teleported to my room and sat down on my bed. I'm not mad with him, it's just, what Jesse said really got to me. Wouldn't leave your own kid alone huh? How about if your own parent was the one who left YOU alone Jesse? You have know idea how it feels to be alone, waiting for your dad for 35 years, no friends, no one to talk to. Now that I think about it, I can't stop thinking about how lonely it was. The first 40 years of my life spent with my dad were amazing. We played together, laughed together...we were so happy together. Then he told me about the plan and how I was going to be a part of it. When he left I was alright for the first couple of days but it started to get a bit lonely. I tried practicing my powers but that got boring. That was why I decided to do the challenges, to try and see if I can learn anything without my powers. Everything I did that kept me occupied eventually made me bored. But eventually i realized that my boredom overcame my loneliness. Then I became lonely again. Now that my dad was back, there was no telling how long we could be together before he leaves again.

"(Y/N)?" I heard my dad. Even though I knew he would find me eventually, I didn't want him to worry. "I'm in my room dad!" I called. The door opened and dad walked in. He sighed "Thank goodness, I have been looking everywhere for you." He said. "Why the face?" "What fa-ohh uh well..." I began. "I don't know how to say it." I told him. He sat down next to me. "Just take deep breath, and speak." He instructed me. So I did, as he said. I took a deep breath, and explained how I felt. "I'm just glad you're back, I thought maybe I would have to maybe wait longer for you or that...that You might never come back." I said as I started crying "Oh no, (Y/N), please don't cry." Dad said as he wrapped his arms around me. "I would never leave you alone forever. I may have left a bit early but, I never meant for you to be all by yourself. Shh shh, it's alright, I'm here sweetheart, I'm here." Dad said trying to comfort me. "I am never leaving you again." He said. "Promise?" I asked him. "Promise." "Thanks dad, you're the best." I said returning the hug. "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you too daddy"