A/N (ft.Jesse the interruption...AGAIN)

So I Honestly don't know if i even WILL write anymore chapters going into the MCSM Story line because REASONS, one being it's hard to imagine a child getting involved in a prison break and a fight and stuff like that, It's not easy for me to write something like that. Hench why the book isn't on hold anymore, so there's going to be a bunch of...THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE JESSE?!

Jesse: (Bumps head under something) How'd you know I was here?

I'm the Author, it's my job to know. How many times are you going to show up?

Jesse: Not often, but can I stay here for a while?

Sure. Why? Is Romeo still after you?

Jesse: No, my Admin problem is gone now, I apologized. The problem I have NOW is that  I pranked Petra into thinking that I sold Ms. Butter by accident when turns out I...uh...I don't wanna talk about it.

Okay...now where was I? Oh yes! Seeing as I have taken the book off hold because of The REASONS, I decided that it would now contain any art I make for the story as well as any chapter scenario I can think of. I may even do some behind the scenes. Anyway BYE!

You too Jesse, If you're going to be stuck with me you might as well help me.

Jesse: Okay, uh BYE GUYS

Petra: (From far away) JESSE! WHERE ARE YOU YA LITTLE JERK?!

Jesse: (Hides)