She's his daughter

"I gotta say if you're having a harder time with minecarts than my daughter does, you might not like what comes next." The admin said as he appeared in his snowman form. "Hello, There!  It's me again! Your friendly neighborhood Admi..." Before he could finish his sentence, Jesse spoke up "Wait, you have a daughter?" he asked. "Why sure. Great kid, never let's me down, huhuh, she might even follow in my footsteps one day." as the admin was talking, (Y/N) revealed herself from her minecart.  The Admin took quick notice of her as she got out and said "Speak of the lil' rascal, hello (Y/N)." he said getting her attention. As soon as she saw him her eyes lit up and a huge smile was on her face. "Daddy!" she said running up to him and hugging him. The boys were confused, but Jesse immediate put two and two together and asked "Hold on, (Y/N) is you daughter?!" "Yup, she sure is." The Admin said ruffling his daughter's hair, causing her to giggle. Jesse could now see that she was shorter than Radar as well.

"Anyway let's continue shall we?" The Admin says and turns around and walks with (Y/N) walking next to him. The three boys follow. "Pretty proud of this challenge, not gonna lie." He says "I was feeling very inspired by the concept of 'karma'." Everyone looks around. "I'd tell you why but...Well, that'd spoil the surprise." "Ooooooo this one's my favorite." (Y/N) says jumping like Ivor when he gets excited. This little girl really is a cinnamon roll to her dad. "Hey Jesse, you understand why we can't ruin your surprise don't you?" she asks. "The kid's got a point" The admin said, "Real heroes live for surprises. Unexpected dangers." Jesse still wasn't happy about what the admin wants, and now his kid is involved. He complained "This is all -- augh! My town's in danger and you two want to play games!" "Everything is a game silly!" (Y/N) said

# I'M SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT THERE HAS BEEN A REPORT OF A CRACK IN THE FOURTH WALL# 

"Hey, are you good at archery?" (Y/N) asked. The admins whispers something to Jesse, that's when he brought someone else into the room, Vos. (Y/N) walked up to him and tilted her head while holding her hands behind her back. She then turned to her father. "(Y/N) sweetie, would you keep an eye on our friends for me?" The Admin asked her "Yes, daddy." she said nodding her head. "Great, that's my girl."

"All you need to do is activate the shooting gallery, hit all the targets, and the door will open." The Admin instructed. "It's easy huh?" (Y/N) commented. "Okay, but what are those pumpkin heads for?" Jesse asked. The admin left as he asked and (Y/N) was left standing by Vos. "Don't worry Jesse." Lukas said "We'll figure it out." 

(Y/N) Goes to one of the spaces and leans over to get a better look. Jesse walks over to her. "Uh, (Y/N)?" He says "Oh hi Jesse." She says. Jesse thinks carefully about what to say. Maybe she knows about what her dad is planning. But first he starts up a normal conversation. "So, the Admin's daughter huh? I don't see how you're different from any normal kid." he says. She chuckles "Well, for one, I don't have a mom, I was created and not physically bornn." She says, making Jesse's eyes widen. "Also it takes me ten times longer to age then a normal kid. So while I look like 7 and a half, I'm actually 75." Jesse was glad he knew her father was the Admin, otherwise there would be a lot of confusion. "So, have you done any of these challenges before?" He continues. (Y/N) nods her head "All of them. You know if you're my dad's champion, then you'll probably find all of them easy." "So what is your dad up to exactly?" he asks "Something really cool I guess, I'm not allowed to give full details." She says. Jesse continues to look around.

Jesse goes over to talk to Vos. "Vos, are you okay?" he asks. "Oh Jesse!" He says rather out of breath, " It was the most startling thing. One minute, there, the next minute...poof!" "Well... welcome to the party, I guess?" Jesse said more questioning than speaking. Vos assures Jesse that he knows what he's doing. Jesse reminds Jesse that everyone can get a little rusty at times. Vos notices (Y/N) "Jesse, who is that? A-A-And what is she doing here?" Jesse sighs "You're not going to believe me but, that's the Admin's daughter." He said. "Wait, that's her? I didn't think...uh...well... nevermind, I can't believe the Admin's spawnling exists" Jesse was surprised how Vos knew about her as a spawnling or whatever but he shrugs it off. He leaves the old man be but as soon as he does, Vos takes a better look at the girl. "She sure grew up."  he whispers quietly.

Jesse goes over to talk to his friends. While they're talking Vos attempts to talk to (Y/N). They heard her laugh. Then they decided to take quick glancee to see him hugging her. "Huh he's awfully good with little girls"