New powers

"Petra!" Jesse said as his friends came."Jesse...you are not going to believe me but, there's this wierd kid here in this place." Petra said. "She was all glowing red and, well not all of her but, ya know. She was all crazy and, she really made me NOT like kids now, she...she...I dunno," "Sounds like you guys just met the Admin's daughter  (Y/N)." "His-HIS DAUGHTER?" Jack asked as shock as the redhead was. "N-Nevermind, have you guys seen Vos? One second he was with us and the next...gone!"

《TIMESKIP》

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was floating through the last part of the building. "Um excuse me! Little girl! Hello!" Called someone. "Huh?" She said. She looked around. She thought maybe missed something. "Hello! Excuse me sweetie! Down here!" Called the voice again. She looked down, there she saw a blond woman stuck in the ice. She decided to talk to her since she got bored. "Hello there little one, who might you be?" The woman asked. "(Y/N)" she answered. "Well, (Y/N), my name's Stella, you haven't seen the Admin around have you?" Stella asked "My dad? Uh, kind of, but he isn't here. " the little girl replied. "He said he would be busy." "I'm sorry, did you just say that the Admin is your father?" She asked. (Y/N) nods her head. "Oh that's fantastic! Lucky you!" Stella said "Say, you wouldn't mind getting me out of here would you? I WAS going to wait for your father but well, seeing as YOU'RE here..." "Sorry Stella, but my dad said that I'm not allowed to help the competitors." The child said. She may be a problem to the competitors if she wants to be but nothing could betray her loyalty to her father. "You're going to have to wait for my dad. Bye"She said before teleporting away to a lower level. Then she saw Radar come. She decided to stick around for a while to work on her abilities and skills. She pulled out a stone sword and a red shield, then summoned a red huminoid being about her size with two glowing red swords. She was just practising her skills for a while and tried to use her powers here and there. But her little opponent was a tad too good, so she got rid of her equipment, and used her powers. She finished her opponent off with an ability she didn't know she had, she could shoot fire from her hands. "Woah!" She said shocked, than she started making little patterns of rainbow fire, laughing with joy, not hearing Stella call her back. Her curiosity helped her figure out how to control the flames and change the colors to red, blue, turquoise, (F/C) etc. Then she wondered if she could try to place blocks down. She held her arms out and concentrated very hard. She emitted a single block of ice. She was so happy and excited that she decided to practice her new powers.

《LATER》

(Y/N) was really improving, soon she had learned how to emit multiple blocks at once. While she was practicing she noticed people floating upwards, so she hid under some of the blocks she brought in. She knew those voices anywhere, it was Jesse and his gang. She decided to peek out and see if she was right. Sure enough, floating up above was Jesse and Lukas with the two other competitors and a llama. "Wait, they shouldn't be here yet." She said quietly to herself. "What are they..." then suspicion came to her she jumped off the ledge but used her powers to control the speed of her descend. She landed where there should have just been a dead end, but there was a large hole in front of her leading into one of of the other puzzle rooms. "They cheated." (Y/N) said. She thought of stopping them herself but, then a thought came to her, did her father know? She had to check. But she really didn't want Jesse and his friend's to get away with not playing fairly. Something her father said to her a long time ago suddenly came to her. 'If there is a problem or anything...just tell me' so (Y/N) made her final decision, "I have to tell dad."