Playtime

A/N THERE IT'S UPDATED, CAN YOU GUYS NOT NAG ME NEXT THIS TIME. Really though, I've got a life too you know. But if I'm honest, I never thought this book would be this much of a success, but well, I have a job to do, write this book, well try anyways.

Welp you've probably had enough of my silly ranting, so here's the full version of (Y/N)'s other form, Also in this chapter we will get to see just how much like her dad she really is.

The shooting range activated and (Y/N) ran up to the one where Jesse was and stopped next to Vos, according to everyone else the Admins child seemed to have taken a liking to the old man. After it was over, Jesse walked off, feeling proud of himself. "Hey Jesse, wasn't that too easy for you.?" (Y/N) asked. "Uh, maybe, it got tougher as i progressed but i won. Why?" He asked back. "Well, I want to give it a try." She said, grabbing out a bow and some arrows. Everyone looked at her confused. "Wait what? Why" Vos asked shocked. "Because I really want to, I wanna show you that I can do it too." She said. Radar walked up to her. "Don't worry, maybe someday you'll get a chance, just not today." He said. (Y/N) for some reason felt insulted by this. "Speak for yourself, googly eyes..." she mocked because of his glasses, "...I've been practicing, I can do it." "Alright, go for it." Jesse said, "What?" everyone asked in unison "Relax guys, (Y/N) said she practiced, what could possibly be wrong with letting her show US what SHE can do." "Really? Thanks Jesse" she said as she ran up to the fence and started the shooting gallery. "Jesse" Vos began "Are you sure this is a good Idea, do we have time for this?" "Don't worry Vos, it'll be fine, we're just letting the Admin's kid have a little fun, what harm could THAT do?" He said once again with another question. Vos was about to say something but he didn't even speak, so he just shrugged his shoulders. Everyone's eyes reverted back to (Y/N). She had her bow and arrows ready and began shooting.

No one could believe that she actually succeeded. No mistakes were made, no targets were missed and all the correct targets were shot down soon as they came. (Y/N) was pretty proud of herself, everyone was stunned by her archery skills. "Wow, you HAVE been practicing!" Vos said impressed, "Mmhm" (Y/N) said "I've practiced all the challenges to occupy myself, while I waited for my dad to come back." Her voice trailed off as she looked down. Every one suddenly felt a little sorry for her, was she alone? And for how long?

Jesse looks at the door, the two pumpkins lit into jack-o-lanterns, but the door didn't open. "Uh what's going on? Shouldn't the door have opened by now?" He asked. "Beats me." Said Lukas. Jesse looks around, confused. (Y/N) started to whistle. Everyone turned their attention to her, she stopped. "(Y/N), do you know something?" Radar asked "Well..." (Y/N) said, "My daddy usually says that heroes should expect the unexpected, so..."  her hesitation kept the gang suspicious. "So...?" Jesse asked. "So what DIDN'T you expect Jesse?" She asked. Jesse takes a moment before he answers. "Well I certainly never expected to meet you, that's a start." Vos gives a deadpan look, Radar gives a confused look and Lukas facepalms. (Y/N) giggles, "Eh close enough" she says "You see, my daddy kind of, has a level two." Everyone's eyes pop wide open. Then she started to chuckle, they didn't like the sound of it, "(Y/N)?" Jesse asked, a bit afraid "Wanna Play Jesse?" She said, Her eyes lit up, they were red with yellow pupils. Everyone backed up as her body started to glow while she was levitaiting. She transformed, her hair was red and she had a light blue-ish grey skin tone. She wore a dark purple outfit, with glowing red lines. "Whoa, what?" Radar questioned in shock "How did you..." "Uh...Because I'm the Admin's daughter, duh." She said, she sounded different, here voice was the same except there was some sort of echo added to it. Sudddenly the ground started to break as she floated upwards. "Oh good, huehahhahaha, it's starting." She said. The light behind him turned red. No one noticed this until Vos tried to jump onto the next platform. He caught onto the ledge and pulled himself up. He started to scream and pointed behind Jesse. "Oh man." Jesse said as some sort of snow golem apeared, it growled. "Oops, did I forget to mention that I brought some friends?" (Y/N) asked sarcastically. "Oh silly me."  "Look out!" Lukas warned as the golem tried to throw a snow ball. Everyone ducked, but Vos was hit and fell into the water. "Vos!" Jesse shouted. "Jesse, take care of yourself!" He shouted before the current pulled him away. Everyone turned to where (Y/N) was but she wasn't there. She had vanished. Two more golems appeared. "This way, guys! Follow me!" Jesse shouted. 

Time skip, like a couple of seconds later.

Jesse helped Radar get up to the platform "Hahaha! We did it!" Lukas cheered. "Let's get out of here." Jesse said. But when they did, a giant snow golem, bigger than the other ones, appeared. Suddenly Radar screamed. He then shrieked, causing everyone else to turn to him. "What's wrong?" Lukas asked. "I-I was hit with what felt like a snowball, but boiling hot instead of freezing cold." He said. A familiar laughter was heard and (Y/N) apeared once again with a glowing red snowballl in her hand. "What? Can't I join in the fun?" She said "Like you said, what harm could be done by letting me?" She threw the snowball in her hand at Jesse who just barely dodged it. The other snow golems threw snowballs too. "Oh, come on!" Radar moaned. Lukas pulled out his bow and ran towards the golems. "Radar..." Jesse said "...take this. Help Lukas hold off those golems!" "What about her?" Radar asked pointing at (Y/N) "We can't hurt her, she's just a kid." "Watch out for her snowballs, er, fire-snowballs, but rememberr to just help Lukas." Jesse said. Eventually (Y/N) get's bored and vanishes. But where could she have gone?