Father and daughter

IDK, I can't come up with good titles these days. 

《Mega Timeskip》

"I can't leave without Vos." Jack said. Jesse understood what his friend meant, so he decided to stay behind and help. "Go ahead guys! We'll catch up!" He said, unaware that a certain little girl, who had already given the news to her father, was hiding and waiting patiently for the right moment to strike. "Just..." Lukas began "...hurry, okay? I don't like worrying about you." He walked out with Radar following him. "What's your angle?" Stella asked "Waiting around for the Admin?" "I need to find him." Jack said, concern for his friend. "Don't worry Jack, I'm gonna help you." Jesse said. "Me too." Petra volunteered. The adventurer thanked his new friends. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" a voice echoed. A loud sound was heard and Jesse and the gang turned around to find that the exit had been blocked.

"Defiantly not." said a voice everyone has heard before. "(Y/N)." everyone said in unison as she teleported in front of them, you could tell by her face that she wasn't very pleased. "How could you cheat Jesse?" The Admin's daughter asked. "Don't you know the saying? Ya know, winners never cheat and cheaters never win. Isn't that suppose to mean something to a hero like you?" Jesse had no time to deal with her right now. "Listen (Y/N) I don't have time to argue." He said without hesitation "Where is Vos?" "Well..." Vos's voice was heard. "...this is a little...disappointing." "Vos?!" Jack said. "Oh, I tried." Vos said "I really, really did." "I...how did you get here, Vos?" Jack asked. His friend wasn't listening. "Oh, Jesse. Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, I just don't understand you. Letting your friends go?" He continued. "Radar? He clearly wasn't supposed to make it, despite you dragging him along. Losers...are supposed to lose, Jesse." Everyone was confused, it wasn't like Vos to say something like that. But that one phrase 'Losers are supposed to lose' gave Jesse a thought. "Hang on, I've heard that before." He said. "Of course you have, I've been saying it the whole time heh." Vos said. "Not this body of course, but..." Vos chuckled.  "What?" Jack asked confused. "Tsk. Haven't you figured it out yet, you dolt?" Jack stepped back in realization, that wasn't Vos. The false Vos came forward. His body began to glow, in the same way (Y/N)'s did once before. He levitated and transformed. His true form revealed to be the same hair colour and eyes as the little girl, his outfit also had glowing red bits. This could only mean one thing. "He's the Admin."

"Ohh..you are a smark cookie Jesse." (Y/N)'s father said. "Of course I am." Jack fell to his knees in dispair. "Vos...The whole time...?" "No, not the whole time, you nitwit. The real Vos would never have survived in my sea temple that long." "Not to be a bother but it was kind of obvious." (Y/N) said walking up next to her father. "I am disappointed, Jesse, you obviously just don't have what it takes to really be my friend, my partner, such a pity, such a waste." The Admin said. "Are you seriouse?" Jesse said, he could not believe what he was hearing. "I would never be your friend. You're nuts!" "And you,hehe, you are incredibly bold." Jesse and the Admin walked up to each other. (Y/N) did too, not leaving her fathers side. "Ah, excuse me? Mr. Admin, sir?" Stella said. (Y/N) was confused at first on how she got out but then realized that Jesse must have freed her. "I just wanted to say that I would love to be your partner." She said. "But..." little (Y/N) said turning everyone's attention to her "...didn't you, like, lose or something?" She asked. "Technically, yes little one." Stella said to her. "But unlike them, I actully appreciate what your father is offering." "Oh, that makes sense" she commented. "You don't say." The Admin says in agreement. Jesse is left speechless. Is Stella actually goint to do this? "Stella, come on." Petra says "You can't do this." "Petra? Sweetie? I already have." She says. "Jesse, I really appreciate you saving me. Love ya. Mean it. But you obviously don't understand the magnitude of what this, this paragon is offering." (Y/N)'s young mind was confused, what's a pargagon? Someone important? She thought. "Huh...'Stella' was it?" The Admin asked. "Yes sir." She said before winking at Jesse and stepping aside. "See, she may not have the skills, but THAT...is a terrific attitude." He said. Walking forward while (Y/N) remained next to Stella. " Your attitude, on the other hand? Oh, well... there's nothing that hurts more than broken hopes." He walks closter to Jesse "I made this for you, just for you, and how do you repay me?" He asked shaking the Order of the stone's leader. "You cheated! How could you do this to me?" He turned away from him. "Well at least I didn't leave my own kid alone all by herself and only come back after who knows how long." Jesse said trying to change the subject. "Well you don't HAVE any kids now do you? So don't think that trying to change the subject is going to help." The Admin replied. No on seemed to have noticed (Y/N) looking from Jesse to her father then down. "I gave you so many chances." He said.  Then he lifted the trio of heroes into the air and flew up to them. "But it hasn't all been to waste, no, no, YOU might not be worthy... " He said  removing the gauntlet from Jesse's hand and giving it to Jack. The only difference was that it was red instead of being made out of prismarine. "Technically Jack here was the winner." He said rising closer. "Oh, don't get me wrong. There are quite a few flaws we'll have to work through, but we'll get there. In time." "No! You can't--!" Jack said before vanishing. "Oops" "Jack! Where did he go?!" Jesse demanded.  "Oh don't even worry about it. It's not for a loser like you to worry about where the cool people go." Jesse was not happy about being called a loser again, after all this time. "Jack...No!" Petra said in disbelief. The Admin chuckled. "Shh...like I said, not for you guys to worry about." He said. Jesse draws his sword. "Oh...cute" his sword dissappears.  "I'm done letting you making me feel bad. I prefer to feel good, and I'm gonna feel real good when I send you two to a place where you'll never see the light of day. Ever. Again."

Romeo (The Admin)'s  P.O.V

Now that I've sent Jesse and Petra off to the Sunshine Institute, I went off to collect Radar and that villager of theirs, Nurm I believe he's called. After that I came back to talk to Stella. Just as I was about to say something, I looked over her shoulder to the left. (Y/N) was standing all by herself. Something wasn't right. "Uh...could you excuse me for a moment? I'll be right back" I told Stella "Oh course sir." She said. I walked up to my daughter. "(Y/N)..." "Oh...hi dad." She said, something was wrong. She didn't carry that happy spunky little tone of voice she usually has, nor was it her mischievous one either. She sounded quiet, like something was troubling her. The look on her face confirmed that statement. "Are you alright? You look upset." I asked her. "Oh, I-I'm okay, I'm fine." She said, I shook my head. "Nuh-uh, no you're not, you are definitely not." I kneeled down to her hight. "Come on sweetheart, tell me. What's wrong?" I tempted her. "I-I-I...I don't want to talk about it right now dad." She said, scratching the back of her head. "Alright then..." I said standing up "...we'll save this discussion for later okay?" "Okay." She said as I walked back to Stella.