Christmas spacial (Part 2)

The five kids were playing a long game of tag. By now Winslow was it and Luna, (Y/N), Bernadette and Reuben had to run away from him, to be fair it was only Reuben he was after. The girls knew this and took the opportunity to hide in the closet giggling as the boys chased each other around, just as Winslow caught Reuben he realized,  "Hey where did the girls go?" He asked. Unfortunately they were right by the closet and the three girls surprised them. The boys jumped back in surprise as the girls ran off to avoid getting tagged.

"Kids,time for lunch" Aneesah called. The five kids went to go eat. During the conversation, more puns came from Aneesah, Kitty too. The kids were all sitting by their parents, except for Winslow who sat on a chair by himself. Luna sat with her feet on the couch to avoid getting sniffed by either Marshmallow or Blue. Kitty assured her that they were both nice, but he thinks Luna is just a little shaky. Then Jessica noticed something. "Uh, guys, where's Samantha?" She asked. As if on cue, a snowball was thrown on the window. Aneesah sighed, "I think I know" she said getting up and putting on her black scarf and magenta ear warmers.  She walked outside. "Dad, can I go play outside?" (Y/N) asked her dad. "Okay sweetheart, just sty close to Ms. Aneesah okay?" He advised. "Alright" her friends had already went outside and were waiting for her. She put on her scarf and beanie then went outside.

Outside, Samantha was trying to hit Aneesah with a snowball. "SAMANTHA! CUT IT OUT!" Aneesah yelled, dodging and hiding from the snowballs as if her life depended on it "EAT SNOW SUKAH!" Samantha yelled "THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! WHY DID I COME OUT HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!". The five kids knew what was going on so they didn't have to ask, luckily everyone in the neighborhood was inside, otherwise they would also get hit. "We can't play if SHE's here," Winslow pointed out. "Maybe we can use this to our advantage." (Y/N) suggested. "Well I think this is entertaining." Luna said"Maybe we should just watch." "Until she decides to hit US" Bernadette reminded her . Her eyes widened in realization. "Good point." "I've got an idea, but it's going to take all four of us" Reuben said. Everyone moved out of sight from Samantha as Reuben whispered his plan to the other four.

"Samantha!" Aneesah yelled, there was no time for HER to make a snowball as she was practically not being given a chance. "This isn't funny! Stop it!" "Okay." She Samantha said stopping. Aneesah's eyes widened. "Wait really?" She questioned. Bbu being Samantha she just yelled "BAZINGA!" and continued (BBT joke). Aneesah shrieked and hid behind a tree. "WHY?!" she screamed, almost as if she wanted to cry but her foundation was forty eight bucks, either that or she was too busy panicking, "WHY?! ME?!". Then someone else threw a snowball at Samantha. "Who did that!" She screamed. More snowballs were thrown and she tried to fight back, ignoring snowballs being thrown at her. Eventually she was so distracted that she didn't notice Winslow in the tree again, he was climbing on the branch to jump on her. He signaled the others. "Charge!" Reuben yelled. They all ran towards her throwing snowballs at her, each from a different side. "Stay back ya little rascals" Samantha yelled. Then came Winslow's que to Jump on her, he tackled her to the ground. The others came and grabbed her arms and legs. It took a few minutes for her to stop struggling, but the kids didn't fall for it, they still held on. Then she grabbed them all at once. "Retreat!" Reuben yelled. All the kids worked together to try and break free from her grip. They were all freed except for (Y/N). Then a snowball hit Samantha in the face. "HAH! IN YOUR FACE!" Aneesah shouted as the little girl took the opportunity to run to her friends. "Get it? Cuz I hit you in the face?" "Ya hit me with a snowball and then ya hit me with a pun, how does that work?" Samantha asked "Oh, ICY what's going on over there!" Kitty's voice called as he came outside with Blue and Marshmallow following him. "Kitty not you too. Please." Samantha said. "Heh, sorry" Kitty said. When he and the wolves came over both Luna and Winslow hid behind their friends. Winslow too had a sort of fear of canines. "Seriously?" Reuben asked "I get you both aren't dog people but Blue and Marshmallow are friendly. And Mr.Kitty's a nice guy, what is wrong with you two?" "Nothing!" They both said at the same time. "Jinx. Double Jinx! Trip..." "NO! Not again!" (Y/N) interrupted. Bernadette giggled. Marshmallow went over to her owner "Hey Marshmallow. Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?" Aneesah said giving her wolf a good scratch causing her to wag her tail playfully. "Winslow, time to go home sweetie!" Cassie called. "Yas!" He yelled "LATER HOMIES!" He ran off to his mom's car. Winslow being Winslow was usually excited to go home because of his video games. "Psh, classic Winslow." Reuben said.

Back inside the kids were doing different activities. (Y/N) Was sitting on Romeo's lap watching TV, Reuben and Bernadette were talking about what they're getting for Christmas and Luna was sleeping using Stella's lap as a pillow while she was talking to her friend. "I can't believe you actually woke up early, I thought you'd sleep in." She told him. "I would have, but this little missy was kind of persistent." Romeo replied ruffling his daughter's hair. "It's Christmas Eve dad." (Y/N) moaned. "Luckily..." her dad started "...because ON Christmas she screams her lungs out." Stella chuckled lightly. "No I don't" "No ya don't what?" Luna asked waking up. "Nothin Luna" her best friend said. "Hey I've gotta get going." Jesse called out "Olivia just called me to say that Axel can't find his TNT again." "Seriously?" Stella said deadpan. "What does he need TNT for?" Romeo questioned "Trust me Romeo, you don't want to know." Jesse answered. "Reuben! Come on bud! We're leaving!" "Aw...already?" Reuben moaned "Later Bernadette." "Later Reuben" Bernadette greeted her friend. "Bye (Y/N)! Bye Luna! Bye, everyone!" "Bye Reuben!" Both girls said as the adults waved. "How come we have to leave NOW dad?" Reuben asked Jesse. "Because Reuben, Uncle Axel needs our help again." Jesse told him. Everyone greeted Jesse before he left.

Later

Jessica and Aneesah decided take Blue and Marshmallow for a walk. Kitty joined them of course, striking up more puns along with Aneesah. Karma and Freyja decided to stay with Samantha and keep an eye on her while they were on their way home and would meet the others later. As for (Y/N), Luna and Bernadette...well...their parents decided to take them to the hills for some fun. One of their first instincts was a sleigh ride. "Yahoo!" All three girls shouted, sleighing down the mountain. (Y/N) was in front, Luna was in the middle and Bernadette was at the back. They dashed through the snow avoiding trees and rocks. They came to a stop. "That was awesome!" Luna shouted. "Yeah! But we better get back, according to my watch it's going to get late." Bernadette informed her friends. "Awe, I was hoping to have more fun before one of us leaves." Luna moaned. "Well, I already pushed the sleigh up the hill, so it's someone else's turn." (Y/N) said getting on the sleigh. Bernadette and Luna played rock paper scissors to see who would push the sleigh; Luna won so Bernadette had to push it.

Bernadette pushed the sleigh across the snow to the adults. She huffed, finally stopping "Luna, next time it's YOUR turn to push the sleigh." She said out of breath. "There you girls are!" Isa said a bit worried. "We thought you wouldn't get back." "Well we made it, thanks to Bernadette" (Y/N) said. "Yeah, cause I did a lot of stuff." Isa's daughter said sitting down. "Can we go home now?" "That's exactly what we're going to do my dear." Isa said. "Later Bernadette!" "Bye Bernadette!" The two girls greeted as she and her mother left. "Come on you two, it's time for US to head back too." Stella said. "Awe" both girls said in unison as they both got into the back seat of Romeo's car. As they drove off Luna and (Y/N) had a little conversation, a plan they were devising to have their so called 'ship' sail on Christmas. The car came to a stop and Luna's door opened. "Come on Luna darling, let's go." Stella said. "Bye (Y/N)." "Bye Luna" the two girls said hugging each other before Luna climbed out of the car, closed her door and took her mother's hand. After that the car headed for (Y/N) and Romeo's house.

Well, that chapter was focused kind of how (Y/N) interacts with us and her friends, now when she gets home it's going to be time for some father and daughter time. Later folks, I'm going to go sleep now. ^^;