Aftermath (Part 1) (Future: Oneshot)

A/N: I had to update sooner or later so I ended up answering the questions myself. The choice was to go into BeaconTown. Also I wanted to make it in three parts so we explore all 3 places in any order but Then I realised I have two arch enemies when writing, writers block and zero time. So we will just go to beaconTown only.

"(Y/N)?" The little red haired boy asked the teenager with the same color hair as him. (Y/N), sat on the windowsill of her house's attic. She has a spare bed there so she sleeps there sometimes instead of in her own room. 10 years has gone by and she's grown up. It's so different to age 10 times faster that normal. Being 17 when she's actually 85. At lease Xara was there to help her with getting use to her now growing body. She still couldn't believe how easy it was for her to adjust to her mortality, besides, she was an Admin for longer than she was a human, heck she was BORN an admin. She's never made any friends besides Radar, who was older than her and the Junior Blaze rods, who were much younger that her so she has no friends her age.

"Oh hey Chase, hey Amy." (Y/N) said to Chase and the girl with brown hair behind him. Chase...Cassie and Gill's son, had his mother's hair and his dad's eyes. He wore a white T-shirt with black leather pants and a small version of his dad's jacket, topped off with his green biker shoes. He looked like a mini bike rider. Beside him, Amy had her dad Aiden's hair and eyes with her mom Maya's skin complexion. She wore a headband and the same jacket as her friend but she wore a mint green dress with green sneakers and white socks.

Romeo had settled on a quiet place to live outside of BeaconTown because it was too crammed. But he had to go off to BeaconTown now to go help Jesse and Radar with setting up for the fall festival. Leaving his daughter in charge of his new friends children, by HER choice of course, which she may have regretted in the end due to bordom.

"Are you okay?" Amy asked. "You seem upset." "Nah I'm fine." (Y/N) responds, "Just thinking." "About what?" Chase asked. "Well..." the teenager began to explain. "...back when I was a kid, I use to never grow up this fast, everything seemed all sunshine and rainbows to me as a kid and everything would go my way. Turns out when I learned the truth about my father, I was afraid of something I didn't think was possible for me. When mine and my dad's power linkage was destroyed and we both became human, I felt so strange. I did get my dad back but...as I grew I felt so...I don't know how to describe it but, I'm surprised that I still managed to adjust to my new life. That didn't make sense but...then again I don't know what does right now." To the two junior Blaze Rods, it seemed like she was talking about childhood as if it wasn't a bad thing, they didn't understand much, but they guess it's okay to talk about it, not knowing of their teenage friends untimely death and revival.

"What was it like being an Admin?" Amy asked, walking towards (Y/N). "Okay I guess, exept for the part where I didn't have any friends." she said. Amy picked up the little slime plushie on the floor and sat opposite (Y/N). "Well, you've got us now, and Radar..." Chase added as he also walked into the room. "Thanks." was all the red haired teenager said. Chase climbed up on the (F/C) spare bed and sat on the edge...then flopped backwards. "Why didn't we go to Beacon Town?" he thought out loud. "Hey, let's go there right now." Amy suggested. "What?" Chase said sitting up right. "We were supposed to stay here..." "Then we'll wear disguises so nobody will recognize us." Amy stated, running downstairs. "Amy come back!" he call running after her. "We can't just leave the house like this..." his words got softer as he went downstairs. (Y/N) chuckled softly at the two children before staring back out the window.

The sun was starting to set, the lights of beacons shown like beams of color shooting through the sky. It's not that (Y/N) didn't want to go, she just didn't feel like it. The world had been different than she'd expected, it was strange. When she was a child she was shy and nervouse because of the events, now here she is, a teen with her grey hoodie, demin shorts and long red boots. What to do now..."You okay Kiddo?" A familiar voice asked as the blue figure of the Admin spirit appeared in the room. (Y/N) Smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine Uncle Fred." She said, before getting off the window sill and walking to her closes to get a change of clothes..."You're going with them?" he asked. All the teen could to was shrug "Someone has to keep Chase and Amy out of trouble." 'BeaconTown, here we come'