Promise Part 1.5 (Ivor introduces Magnus & Gabriel)

This idea was given to me by @Littlegamingpoo7, Thank you very much...think of this as a sort of interlude before Part 2 of promise. You'll see Soren after you come out of the hospital, and...Ellegaard! I plan to bring her back because Ellegaard/Magnus/Whoever you chose didn't go poof so to me they're still alive. Then when you're adjusted, you can hang out with the new order. For now please enjoy this chapter along with this picture I've drawn.

It's been about a week since you woke up in the hospital. Your dad was off on community service again. Jack said something about it being his official job. He also said that a lot of people didn't really forgive your father but when you showed up and he started to show how much he cared for you by being at your bedside every moment he could when he wasn't working, everyone had a bit more respect for him, especially other parents. After all it proved he is not selfish, he has a child that he cares for. Eventually he made some friends as well. You were glad it meant that people will stop being mean to your father now. But back to you.

You had already met Harper, she was very nice, she gave you check ups to assure that you're healing properly. Ivor said you didn't need a healing potion due to there being no serious damage anymore, so he just put you on a regular dosage of healing pills, they were less effective compared to normal potions but more suitable for you at this point, you're convinced that you only take the pills because the potion itself tastes bitter and either way, someone broke the brewing stand. Harper also said you just need some time to get use to your new human body before your dad can take you home. This meant that you had to get use to eating and getting hurt, you weren't hit by either of them, they were too nice to harm a little girl, but you were stubborn enough to get out of your bed. This worried your father a bit but you managed to pull through. It was only six more days that you had to stay at the hospital and your father would take you to a little house where you two would stay. Right now you had to let Ivor and Harper take care of you. You still couldn't believe that you forgot Ivor was that ninja guy.  

"So Ivor, why are you working at this weird hospital?" You heard a voice say. You found yourself listening to other people but you did your best not to. However, this person's words interested you. Was he talking to the same Ivor you knew? "Don't be rude, this is a special hospital for children whose wounds are so severe that they need special treatment." another person said. "Exactly, now if you excuse me, I have a patient to attend to." A third voice said. It was Ivor. He walked into your room. "Hi Ivor." you said when you saw him. "Hello (Y/N), how do you feel?" he asked. "Good" you responded. Ivor "Good to know. Here" he said as he gave you a pink pill and a bottle of water. Knowing what to do, as usual, you take the pill, put it in your mouth, drink the water from the bottle and swallow the healing pill in the process. When you were done, you gave the bottle back to Ivor who put it in his inventory. "Wait, so you just give kids medicine? Nice job doctor Mc Potions." said the first voice from before. You looked past Ivor and saw two other men, one was bald with a black mask in a funny green jumpsuit and a darkly skinned man with a scruffy beard and tough armour. "Magnus shush." The armoured man said to Magnus. You looked at them with your head tilted to the side. "Ivor, who are those two?" you asked. "Oh, them?" Ivor asked looking back at the two men. "They're my friends. The armoured one is Gabriel, and the bald one is Magnus." He pointed to them each as he introduced them. "Or as I like to say, Baldi." Ivor said, joking about Magnus. But you just smiled as your own joke came to you, "Does that mean you're called Beardi?" you asked. Ivor was taken aback by your sentence while Magnus laughed, leaning on Gabriel's shoulder for support.

"Good one kid." Magnus said in between laughs. Ivor just shook his head at his friend's behaviour. "No one calls me Beardi, (Y/N), it was just a joke." He said to you. "But you can't call him Baldi if he can't call you Beardi." You responded, defending your own joke. "That doesn't seem fair." You seemed to make Magnus happier. "Haha, I like this kid, she's great." he said. "Everyone please." Gabriel said. "Let's not have this whole scene continue." "Yeah yeah fine." Magnus said. "So kid, ya got a name?" "Her name's (Y/N) Magnus." Ivor said, pointing to a name tag above your bed. "Can't you read? Also I've literally said her name twice. Three times now." You looked away, arms crossed with a pout, Magnus asked you not him.  "Okay geez, Chill dude." Magnus said sassily. Gabriel walked over to Ivor. "Well, you're doing a good job taking care of little (Y/N)." he said. "He sure is." you chirped. "He and Harper are my favourite doctors." "Why thank you." Ivor responded to your compliment. Gabriel Sat down on a chair. "Do you not take her outside to get fresh air?" he asked. "I do actually, every once in a while." Ivor said. "Harper and I take the little patients out to a small playground for them to be active, get some air and make sure they're not inside too much." "Speaking of which, shouldn't the kid be outside now?" Magnus asked. And with that...

...you were outside moments later. You were playing in the pirate fort with Magnus, trying to get down without him catching you. You've actually never played with anyone ever before. You'd think it's because everyone was afraid of you for being the Admin's daughter, but no, it was because you weren't much of a people person, you never really tried to talk to the other kids, but you preferred to play as the only kid around anyway, besides no one hates your dad that much anymore, and if they do then you don't care about them. Right now you were trying to escape Magnus, who was being the "evil greifer dude".

"Hey Magnus!" you called, literally standing by the tree house ladder. "I made it to the safe zone!" "Noooooo!" he yelled back from "(Y/N) wins! The Big bad greifer has been defeated!" He put his hand to his forehead dramatically. Gabriel came back to sit next to Ivor. He had left to get them something to eat and came back with some soup. "Good job kiddo." Magnus said as he was coming down from the fort. "Well we should be getting her room now." Ivor said standing up, bowl in hand. "In case her father gets back." "Speaking of which..." Gabriel started, "Where IS her father?" "He's right here actually." a familiar voice said. Your father was standing by the door. "Dad!" you yelled, running up to him while he bent down to your height, ultimately leading you to run into his arms, giving him a big hug for him to return. "Wait, Romeo she's YOUR little one?" Gabriel asked, your father nodded his head as you two released from the hug. You got a bit confused. "You know Ivor's friends, dad?" you asked him. "Well sure, they walk past every morning when I'm at work." he said. "Your father works as a builder for some of the new residents in Beacon Town." Ivor said. "Helping in building their homes and even doing some work in Champion city." "Well it may not be my preferred job, but someone's gotta take care of those building procedures." Your dad said standing up "By the way, I surely hope you're taking good care of (Y/N)." You knew he was talking to Ivor "Of course I am." Ivor said.

Later back in your room it was in the middle of the night. Magnus and Gabriel left but you asked if they could come back one day. Your dad was leaving too but he wasn't going that far away from you, there was a certain hotel just next door which most parents used while there kids were in that hospital. Your dad stayed there too, he didn't care if it would take him a longer distance to get to work, he wanted to put your needs first, so he decided to reside close to the hospital while you were there. It was just before bedtime that you were sitting and playing with some play dough. You overheard your father talking with Harper. You asked him about it when he came in but he said he'd tell you later when you get home. When you packed the dough away, he tucked you in and you said your "Bye, I love you"s he left for the hotel after giving you a calm kiss on the forehead. You wondered and anticipated, what was he going to tell you when he got home?

Thank you for reading...I'm very tired so goodnight!