(A/N) Gimme a minute [Character intrusion]

I'm busy with another chapter, it's about (Y/N) as a baby. But, perfection takes time, so please wait, I can tell you this will be worth every single second. In the meantime, what are your thoughts on the story so far, including the two oneshots I did? I wanna know.

Jesse: I think it's good so far. It...

AHHH! JESSE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Jesse: I'm hiding.

From who?

Jesse: The Admin.

Seriously?

Jesse: Aneesah I can explain.

Then explain...

Jesse: (Y/N) made me upset, I yelled at her, I called her a brat and now her dad's trying to kill me.

',:( So why hide in my office?

Jesse: I dunno.

Well...what were you going to say?

Jesse: About what?

My book.

Jesse: Oh, I was going to say that it lets me see another side to The Admin, it shows that aside from his jerk like attitude he still cares for his kid. I don't think he'd show affection around any of us because he'd think we'd call him soft but he's not afraid to show that he loves his little girl.

Wow...Jesse that was...

Jesse: Also he's very protective so whatever you do don't call her names because if you do then an angry dadda will have a bone to pick with you.

Hahahahaha oh boy, well thanks for your opinion.

Jesse: Oh and one more thing, you need grammar lessons. Oh wait you know that already why am I telling you to go to school when you still do? It took me a while to remember you don't pay attention.

>:( If you wanna rub it in my face, then I can always just call Romeo over here.

Jesse: NO DON'T!!! I'M SORRY!!

Anyway...audience, what are YOUR thoughts on the book...before I call 'you know who' to come over and kick Jesse's but.

Jesse: -_- you're mean

I'm fabulous.

--BTW I was going more for Smashbits animation's Jesse...where he said he chose the sarcastic a$$hole option...IDK why--